Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford, you need to get your inconsistency sh!t fixed. ASAP.

Ordering time is fast approaching. Which information source are we supposed to reference?

Or, is it possible that even you still do not know what will be production, Ford?

Even though this example is a simple armrest, it makes me lose confidence that I know what I am buying. Is my $50k buying me the top picture or the bottom picture?

1605031447698.png
Wowzers... I see LOTS of differences

One department is not properly talking to the other ?
Sponsored

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell, at 6'3'' it appears I won't fit either! Damn, not fitting wasn't even on my radar! Calling my therapist now.
Same, I really really want this thing but Iā€™m almost 6ā€™4. No wonder bronco nation dodges my height questions

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL... please tell me you donā€™t actually believe that. You have to be a lot higher than that before most normal healthy people need more oxygen. Itā€™s just funny because here in Colorado we hear all kinds of newcomers and tourists say stuff like that. But itā€™s not like we all wear respirators when we go skiing or a space suit when we hike up one of our many 14,000ft+ peaks. And thousands of people do those things annually.
It's a flight thingā€”regulations & such.

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 F-150, ā€˜20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL... please tell me you donā€™t actually believe that. You have to be a lot higher than that before most normal healthy people need more oxygen. Itā€™s just funny because here in Colorado we hear all kinds of newcomers and tourists say stuff like that. But itā€™s not like we all wear respirators when we go skiing or a space suit when we hike up one of our many 14,000ft+ peaks. And thousands of people do those things annually.
Donā€™t worry, itā€™s just an aviation requirement... like when a pilot flying over those altitudes either needs to be in a pressurized environment or start the use of oxygen.

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At 6'6" in height, I guess I won't fit in this thing. Well, I guess I saved $60k today.
I was going to buy a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Went to drive one and found that my head hit the roof, and if I tried leaning back, it hit the crossbar. I know I fit in a 2021 ford escape, but after seeing this picture, the seat height in the Bronco must be higher. Maybe someone knows a current vehicle with the same headroom I can sit in to see if I'll fit? This Sucks!

Sponsored

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was going to buy a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Went to drive one and found that my head hit the roof, and if I tried leaning back, it hit the crossbar. I know I fit in a 2021 ford escape, but after seeing this picture, the seat height in the Bronco must be higher. Maybe someone knows a current vehicle with the same headroom I can sit in to see if I'll fit? This Sucks!
If you can fit in a escape I am pretty sure you will fit in a bronco.The roof sit on top of the roll cage and as the roof is shaped inwards on the inside of the mouldings then that gives more room.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you can fit in a escape I am pretty sure you will fit in a bronco.The roof sit on top of the roll cage and as the roof is shaped inwards on the inside of the mouldings then that gives more room.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was speaking from an Aviation standpoint. Iā€™ve witnessed pilots get hypoxia at 13000 and 14000 feet. Just takes longer to set in than say 23000 feet or above. Pilots are generally trained to get under 12500 if they lose pressurization or have oxygen system malfunction. (Of course canā€™t get too low if near mountainous areas)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford has gone out of their way in supporting the color blind.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great photo, I've been up there a bunch, love that drive for showing people a taste of Colorado without going too deep into the mountains

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs