Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you adjust the lights to make the beams even with an Allen wrench that will not fit between the brackets once you have them installed.
You'll either use a stubby allen wrench or small pocket wrench.
OR
You tighten it enough that it can't be easily moved normally BUT you can STILL move them by hand with a bit of force. That's the recommended way.
Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just pulled the trigger on the Rigid Industries triple light setup. I spied a deal that was $100 below the normal price. Hopefully it's not a scam but it shipped from a well known auto parts supplier and purchased through Walmart.com so I have some security.

I am a long time Rigid fan. They have always done tight by me.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just pulled the trigger on the Rigid Industries triple light setup. I spied a deal that was $100 below the normal price. Hopefully it's not a scam but it shipped from a well known auto parts supplier and purchased through Walmart.com so I have some security.

If it was below $100 the normal price then it's most likely sold from an un-authorized dealer.

With that said, the Rigid SR series lights don't actually throw much light out. Better then NOTHING of course, but just a heads up. It's the same lights they use on the Gen3 Raptors and Bronco Raptors that people have been replacing.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was below $100 the normal price then it's most likely sold from an un-authorized dealer.

With that said, the Rigid SR series lights don't actually throw much light out. Better then NOTHING of course, but just a heads up. It's the same lights they use on the Gen3 Raptors and Bronco Raptors that people have been replacing.
I appreciate the feedback. I am one of those people that does not look for maximum, blind the other driver, lights in a fog light/driving light location. I save that for higher up on the vehicle.

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever figure out the best way to aim the lights once installed? @4x4TruckLEDs.com
So I shifted them all as far outside as they'd go and moved from the inside out. I aimed the vertical first, then would slide it into place for the horizontal. Not perfect, but seems to work.

Sponsored

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

If it's not to late to cancel, this kit is double the light output and probably cheaper ($630 with the bracket for the mod bumper). I've had it installed for about a month now and it is great.
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...le-fog-light-kit-41610?variant=44040239186152
20221206_182530.jpg

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About to pull the trigger on the following, anyone have any thoughts if this is a good pair to go with for general use. Mostly on-road, back country with dark streets. Trails are mostly daytime so it would be 99% street use.

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
  • SS3 Max, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White Spot
I may have missed it, but I didn't see a reply to your question about that particular set up.

I'm also looking at either the same:
  • SS3 Max, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White Spot
-OR-
  • SS3 Max, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, Amber SAE Fog

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I may have missed it, but I didn't see a reply to your question about that particular set up.

I'm also looking at either the same:
  • SS3 Max, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White Spot
-OR-
  • SS3 Max, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, Amber SAE Fog
We run the SS3 Max, SAE Fog on our truck. For the SSC2 we did Driving in white and yellow (both pros). Although I honestly never use the driving because they are aimed higher up.

I'd probably do a Combo and a Spot if i did it over again (well I can just change the lenses actually, but since the truck since in the shop and we never drive it... no need to)

So I'd say do the SS3 Max White Fog, SSC2 Pro Combo, SSC2 Pro Spot.

The 2nd option with the SS3 max combo is good if you want a whte and a yellow fog (which is another popular option).

You won't get the BRIGHEST fogs, but you'll get fogs in white and amber that are about equal in brightness (almost equal).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Sponsored

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We run the SS3 Max, SAE Fog on our truck. For the SSC2 we did Driving in white and yellow (both pros). Although I honestly never use the driving because they are aimed higher up.

I'd probably do a Combo and a Spot if i did it over again (well I can just change the lenses actually, but since the truck since in the shop and we never drive it... no need to)

So I'd say do the SS3 Max White Fog, SSC2 Pro Combo, SSC2 Pro Spot.

The 2nd option with the SS3 max combo is good if you want a whte and a yellow fog (which is another popular option).

You won't get the BRIGHEST fogs, but you'll get fogs in white and amber that are about equal in brightness (almost equal).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

I really wish you all would offer a flush mounting bracket that only houses a single SS3 light for the HD Modular bumpers. I'd throw a SS3 Max White Combo in there and call it a day, really don't have a need for multiple lights personally. I looked at the 6" bars, but I'd prefer the flush look with an SS3.

I guess I could always just purchase a set of SS3 Max's from you and fabricate my own flush mounting brackets. Do you sell the upfitter harness separately?

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really wish you all would offer a flush mounting bracket that only houses a single SS3 light for the Modular bumpers. I'd throw a SS3 Max White Combo in there and call it a day, really don't have a need for multiple lights personally. I looked at the 6" bars, but I'd prefer the flush look with an SS3.
We already sell a kit for the mod bumper with a single SS3...

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-for-2021-ford-bronco-plastic-capable-bumper/

These fit, although like on the plastic, it's a tight fit.

Most people want dual lights (white and yellow).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/

Ford Bronco Pocket Lights - Mod Bumper 1674140872163

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I meant the HD Modular bumper......I haven't quite learned all the proper Bronco lingo yet :)
It'll look weird in the opening to have 1 light.

Sorry but we won't be making a flush bracket for 1 light for the mod bumper, it's not worth the investment for a small amount of customers.

We have our open style bracket design where you can mount 1 single light though

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It'll look weird in the opening to have 1 light.

Sorry but we won't be making a flush bracket for 1 light for the mod bumper, it's not worth the investment for a small amount of customers.

We have our open style bracket design where you can mount 1 single light though
Weird is subjective :) .

So I could go this route if I wanted a single light -

sTbuyOd.jpg
Sponsored