RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wish I had know about them. Would have made the install a lot easier. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess it depends on price point too. We’re talking $14.99 to over a grand.

OP
OP
blogue

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have this kit, if you order from SPV they include custom wiring harnesses.
Pardon my ignorance - but what is SPV?

OP
OP
blogue

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess it depends on price point too. We’re talking $14.99 to over a grand.
Fair point. I’m looking in the range of $300 to $500 ideally. Before install of course.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Day 1 reservation Badlands (part 2 - first one was damaged in transit) is finally here. Picking it up Monday. Looking for recommendations on POD lights. I can have the dealer install the ford performance Rigid lights but I'm thinking there is a better option. I've seen numerous threads over time about the light options from Baja, Diode Dynamics, etc. But had tuned that all out for a while of waiting. My application will be typically used on the beach at night or the occasional on road snow storm etc. Don't need a super high end solution. What has everyone settled in on as a good middle of the road option? And if a thread on this question already exists I do apologize - feel free to point me there. Thanks in advance.
Check out our fog kits/pillar lights here:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

LED Lighting is what we do best.

Diode Dynamics are popular if you want so save some money. They'll cost you less and have some more light output over the Baja Designs, just not as long of a warranty as Baja Designs.

We've got everything in stock. Our KR Off-Road flush mount brackets are the most popular and if you check out our product pages, we list some recommended setups for you.

We're not to far from you on Long Island so if you ever want to take a ride out you can check out our demo truck in person and grab your lights in our store. We even offer installations.

Our brackets are actually made right here on Long Island as well (stainless steel, powder coated black, lifetime warranty)

Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? Diode4

Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? Diode2
Sponsored