Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The “tier 1” sentence is total BS. Ford is almost a year behind on orders and dealers are charging crazy markups. They don’t need any leads.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little hard to read but an update on the mic top replacement and eta

Ford Bronco Positive news from MAP Ford Employee about MIC top replacements and how they are being handled. 837328AE-A25D-46F3-ACE6-41BA09368181
I am so glad to hear that the the demo units will continue to be Ford's top priority. I wonder if Ford will bother to build the reveal night reservations next year before the third round of "demo" dealer stock builds?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little hard to read but an update on the mic top replacement and eta

Ford Bronco Positive news from MAP Ford Employee about MIC top replacements and how they are being handled. 837328AE-A25D-46F3-ACE6-41BA09368181
Wait... shouldnt that timing for the dealer FCTP units also apply to customer units at dirt mountain? They are all sitting together i would think?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of FEs and those already with VINs, new hard tops will be pushing to MY22. I suspect the soft top advantage will probably continue into next year to balance out available MIC and capacity. There are after all still about 80,000 hard tops in line. But your point is well taken, at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel now with MIC 2.0.
Emails are going out to rez holders with MIC top! 🤷🏻 November production

Sponsored

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait... shouldnt that timing for the dealer FCTP units also apply to customer units at dirt mountain? They are all sitting together i would think?
I believe in reading this they are doing them together. Just letting the dealers know an update on their demos. I believe all dirt mountain will be done by end of September. But I don’t work for Ford and am not a dealer so I’m just speculating

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
& @NorthShoreBronco

Taking the 419 B6G Members who have added themselves to the Dirt Mountain Tracker:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dirt-mountain-graduate-tracker.20531/

The median July 13th build is 133/420 = 32%
So assuming this is a large enough data set to represent the entire DM then technically 07/13 is still in the first 1/3rd :)
Can’t argue with statistics. OR can you?
Actually, I think your approach is pretty solid. Even adding in a fudge factor, our builds are certainly within the first half.
Maybe there is still a remote chance mine will be delivered by mid October, in time for my next planned back country camping trip.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't VA, like NC also hit you up with Personal Property tax on vehicle value each year?
Yes, VA is probably the least vehicle friendly state in the country. The sales tax is calculated excluding trade in, there is an annual personal property tax that uses the vehicle's fair market value, and the speeding laws are archaic and heavily enforced on highways (anything over 85 is automatic reckless driving charge and trip to jail).

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a Ford employee in the FB group who has been giving production updates. He stated that they are working day and night to replace the MIC tops on the Dirt Mountain Broncos. Also said the day shift crew is staying overtime to help out. The replacements are all being done in the MOD center which is next to MAP and there should be no production interruption of new Broncos being produced. Once the roof changes are done at the MOD center they are taken back to MAP and the go through the whole final testing and inspection process again before they are released to shipment. So those of you worried about quality issues from sitting at Dirt Mountain for months can rest easy.

I know a lot of people with 9/13-9/30 build weeks have been pushed back, but he said new production will still be going full steam ahead.
Did he say anything about when us unfortunate MY21 reservation holders that got screwed into MY22 Bronco's will be able to re-order ?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealers demo 2 door manual Badlands was delivered to our city but right when it exited the train car Ford sent an email and had it put right back on it to have the top changed out so it was shipped back to MAP and we still haven't seen it but hopefully this means by next month I'll be able to see my 2nd two door Bronco and get a ride in it!

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I’m worried about is I’m scheduled to go to Myrtle Beach next Thursday. Friday 9/17 is our 10th anniversary. I’m afraid of getting a call that our Bronco is ready!

Already agreed with my wife that if that happens we’ll leave one day early on Saturday morning to take delivery.
It’s really very easy don’t count on anything being ready. It’s been this long take your trip and enjoy it your Bronco is not going anywhere

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Airlifted tooling from... Italy and/or China where Webastco has facilities? Which would beg the question, in what country did they produce the bad batches?
The roof was always built in Plymouth, MI. The tooling could be manufactured elsewhere.

Reactions: Rpm

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has yours been built and sent to pasture?
Yeah, it's just been a month as of today. So I still have dues to pay.
Sponsored