Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Clubs

I've come to conclusion that if you wanted to know all things MAP, this is how you do it:

Screenshot_20210614-141538~2.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Just got cleared to share a bit more. Many of the 2 door floor pans are being delivered from FlexNGate damaged, apparently due to the logistics surrounding the transport racks.

MAP has an area set up to repair them but it is obviously causing delays in getting the body shop moving on 2 doors in appreciable numbers.

A longer-term solution is in the works but I can't say for certain how long that will take.
*Sniff*
Us 2 doors can't catch a break 💔

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Well... not all good news... my 7/5 build week just slid to 8/2 :(
How did you find out? I was originally 06/21 and several weeks ago I emailed Granger and they confirmed it was pushed back to 07/12. I never received an email from Ford to inform me of my later build!

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
How did you find out? I was originally 06/21 and several weeks ago I emailed Granger and they confirmed it was pushed back to 07/12. I never received an email from Ford to inform me of my later build!
I have an almost weekly check in with my dealer where I give him any info I have gathered here so he can pass it along to others and I get an update on my order. Which has been mostly bad news since April.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
I have an almost weekly check in with my dealer where I give him any info I have gathered here so he can pass it along to others and I get an update on my order. Which has been mostly bad news since April.
Thanks for the info! I was actually going to buy a Gladiator last year but when the news came out about the Bronco, I decided to wait. Now I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I have a VIN, but it's getting harder to wait!

survivormanca

Base
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Clubs

I am wondering if us July 4 doors are going to get pulled in early then.

Boxer4

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
My 7-5 ( Originally 6-7) just slid to 8-16. And I do understand that Im lucky to have a vin.
I just called as well. My 2dr was bumped to 8/2 now.
Just called Ford at 5:15 pm and my 2 Dr BaseSas is still on its original 7/26/21 build week. Thinking that maybe bumped builds are going to the next month's scheduling while later builds are holding their place for now.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Clubs

Just called Ford at 5:15 pm and my 2 Dr BaseSas is still on its original 7/26/21 build week. Thinking that maybe bumped builds are going to the next month's scheduling while later builds are holding their place for now.
Yeah, it seems like they are doing a backwards leapfrog with some of the orders being delayed and placing them after the July scheduled builds.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1967 Tempest, 1985 Yota Truck
Vehicle Showcase
2 Door Badlands, LUX, SAS, MIC
Just curious of your reservation date (not order date). Are you 2.3 or 2.7? I’m a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, Lux minus Sas and #1 allocation at the dealer. Just wondering if I’m getting skipped. 😭 🤦🏻‍♀️

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX-450h, BMW R1150 GS
Clubs

Haven't heard much lately from our nighttime "capacity scheduling" superheroes. They must be updating their models.

Decoding.gif

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
What was your reservation date? I have the same build

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Clubs

…I was originally a 6/14 build, I was notified from a Ford email that I was pushed to 7/5…called Ford today and was told that I had been bumped to 7/19 and then again to 8/9…i have tow package and 4 door MIC…oh well

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement