Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've come to conclusion that if you wanted to know all things MAP, this is how you do it:

Ford Bronco Bronco Mass Production - 6/10 Update. Good news from MAP - body shop output now matches Ranger Screenshot_20210614-141538~2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got cleared to share a bit more. Many of the 2 door floor pans are being delivered from FlexNGate damaged, apparently due to the logistics surrounding the transport racks.

MAP has an area set up to repair them but it is obviously causing delays in getting the body shop moving on 2 doors in appreciable numbers.

A longer-term solution is in the works but I can't say for certain how long that will take.
*Sniff*
Us 2 doors can't catch a break 💔

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well... not all good news... my 7/5 build week just slid to 8/2 :(
How did you find out? I was originally 06/21 and several weeks ago I emailed Granger and they confirmed it was pushed back to 07/12. I never received an email from Ford to inform me of my later build!

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you find out? I was originally 06/21 and several weeks ago I emailed Granger and they confirmed it was pushed back to 07/12. I never received an email from Ford to inform me of my later build!
I have an almost weekly check in with my dealer where I give him any info I have gathered here so he can pass it along to others and I get an update on my order. Which has been mostly bad news since April.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have an almost weekly check in with my dealer where I give him any info I have gathered here so he can pass it along to others and I get an update on my order. Which has been mostly bad news since April.
Thanks for the info! I was actually going to buy a Gladiator last year but when the news came out about the Bronco, I decided to wait. Now I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I have a VIN, but it's getting harder to wait!

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering if us July 4 doors are going to get pulled in early then.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 7-5 ( Originally 6-7) just slid to 8-16. And I do understand that Im lucky to have a vin.
I just called as well. My 2dr was bumped to 8/2 now.
Just called Ford at 5:15 pm and my 2 Dr BaseSas is still on its original 7/26/21 build week. Thinking that maybe bumped builds are going to the next month's scheduling while later builds are holding their place for now.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called Ford at 5:15 pm and my 2 Dr BaseSas is still on its original 7/26/21 build week. Thinking that maybe bumped builds are going to the next month's scheduling while later builds are holding their place for now.
Yeah, it seems like they are doing a backwards leapfrog with some of the orders being delayed and placing them after the July scheduled builds.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door Badlands, LUX, SAS, MIC
Just curious of your reservation date (not order date). Are you 2.3 or 2.7? I’m a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, Lux minus Sas and #1 allocation at the dealer. Just wondering if I’m getting skipped. 😭 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't heard much lately from our nighttime "capacity scheduling" superheroes. They must be updating their models.

Ford Bronco Bronco Mass Production - 6/10 Update. Good news from MAP - body shop output now matches Ranger Decodin

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was your reservation date? I have the same build

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order status has just changed to "IN PRODUCTION"!! I have no words to express my excitement!!
Ford Bronco Bronco Mass Production - 6/10 Update. Good news from MAP - body shop output now matches Ranger Decodin
MINE TOO!!! Still no window sticker tho.
Ford Bronco Bronco Mass Production - 6/10 Update. Good news from MAP - body shop output now matches Ranger 1623710159815

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

…I was originally a 6/14 build, I was notified from a Ford email that I was pushed to 7/5…called Ford today and was told that I had been bumped to 7/19 and then again to 8/9…i have tow package and 4 door MIC…oh well
Sponsored