First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FFS, buy your extended warranty from Floodfordesp.com and save significant money.
You can buy an extended warranty a week before your 3/36 ends. Don’t waste your money.
Sponsored

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I threw away all my bronco gifts on Monday, My wife confessed yesterday that she went thru the trash and dug the hammock out. I made her sit thru almost every bronco video there was for more than a year so she's not throwing in the towel. honestly I'm not as excited about this vehicle as it feel like its now tainted and soiled but they have already ruined about 3 nights sleep and our Christmas. I'm holding back because I don't want to become a grinch myself BUT!!!!! they are testing my patients and toying with me.
Stay strong brother.....we got your back.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They've literally dumped about 100 reviews in the last 10 minutes. There was over 3,000 review at a 4.1 rating during my last post on this thread.

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 1640197491790

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys If we hashtag #fordbronco on Instagram and twitter, it will do so much more than google reviews that keep being taken off.

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are doing to get the reviews back up? I just deleted my old review then added a new one. Assuming that will work temporarily. Also tried to be more vague ...

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! They use any leverage they can to raise prices at the last minute. Do not waste your time with these clowns. Go to another Ford dealership who does not play these games.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wheel locks are $90 in the B&O. The tint is done at literally every trim level above base. I have no clue what a Zag Tech is, but you sure didn't ask for it to be on your vehicle.

They can remove it to turn that $4,000 into $90 for your wheel locks. While the other $20,500 melts away with the negative PR hit they're about to wake up to.
It’s sounds like they were expecting you to walk away given they already did add-ons to your new vehicle without your permission!! I told my dealer not to do anything. Not even a wash/detail or front license plate bracket. Keep applying pressure

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just online chatted with them. I wasn't very pleasant.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s another Berkshire Hathaway dealership. You would have thought they would have learned after their other dealership in Grand Prairie got slapped by Ford for screwing a young lady on her Bronco.
What was that story? Do tell!!

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
Do you have anything from the dealership that said the price was guaranteed/locked in tat $57,500 when you ordered your Bronco ie a sales contract or emails? Ford does not set the final sales price only MSRP, the dealership does (with or with out ADM).

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Posted on IG and tagged Berkshire Hathaway Inc. I’ll hit Google next

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OMG, if I wasn't at work and on meetings all day, I'd call this butt-plug dealership, ask to speak to a sales rep or the GM, and tell them I'm calling because their car warranty is expiring.
Scorch the earth.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Their website has 5 broncos for sale! How does this keep happening!? People waiting years for a bronco, screwed over. Everyone who came up with this reservation system cashed checks on their stocks in summer 2020 and now cant give a ***
I just relocated to Las Vegas and had to schedule service on my 2018 explorer before the warranty runs out next week. They had a brand new 2021 FE Sasquatch on the showroom floor with a $30k markup! Wonder which customer they screwed out of their FE?!

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just updated my bad review to reflect the scrubbing of bad posts. And mentioned in the review that I tried to contacted them. Which I did. Hope it sticks.

I’m a first time Ford customer. Never wanted anything from Ford until the Bronco. Honestly, this whole thing just makes me sick.
Sponsored