Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Slow day at work today and was scrolling through the reviews and came across this from 2 months ago. Looks like they have been sticking it to reservation holders for a while now.

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 1640193172168

Absolutely unreal. Just goes to show that this is even more prevalent than what we're seeing on this forum alone.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just left a SERIOUSLY scathing message for them....hope it and others help bro. I don't know what I would actually do if my dealer pulled that on me...you're probably more reserved than I would be. That's seriously F'd up.

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve got my order in on a Outer Banks, still waiting. Yesterday I called another local dealer Paul Clark Ford about a 2021 F-150 4x4 Platinum they have on the lot and they admittedly quoted a price 10,000 over msrp. Not doing it!!1. They called back and asked if I changed my mine..No not for 10,000 over. Sounds like ford could be in trouble with this pattern of price gouging. If they can’t control the price maybe they should control these dealers allocations. Just a thought

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the Google Review common buzzwords was pretty funny.

“Angel,” “deceptive,” “Jesus”

79CEA411-0762-4679-9B9F-BFE5F81D0421.jpeg
We’ve made dishonesty, bait and switch, and MSRP more popular than Angel and Jesus!

9D864D30-CB73-477B-9C84-1A854FB2DBA9.jpeg

Sponsored

ldcobb2

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cencalbroncos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve made dishonesty, bait and switch, and MSRP more popular than Angel and Jesus!

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 0FE03349-3B36-4E72-916C-A42B3A20A4DD
Three days to Christmas and we've bumped Jesus from their trending key words.

CriticalB

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys they are removing negative reviews on google cause third party reviews are not allowed per googles policies. So unfortunately doesn’t matter how many of us try to do it, they will have google remove it.
@TFLtruck
Is there something you guys can do to help? Long time subscriber love your content.
you have to agree that this is overall bad for ford and need to bring these business practices to @Ford Motor Company attention.
In that case, I'm leaving a 1 star review to complain that they deleted the review I left about them trying to squeeze $25k out of my friend. That would be a first party review since I was affected by their actions.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder for those of you that have twitter, would it be more useful to bring attention to this thread and call out @Ford Motor Company to get a # trending?
twitter can’t take it off like google or Yelp.

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys they are removing negative reviews on google cause third party reviews are not allowed per googles policies. So unfortunately doesn’t matter how many of us try to do it, they will have google remove it.
@TFLtruck
Is there something you guys can do to help? Long time subscriber love your content.
you have to agree that this is overall bad for ford and need to bring these business practices to @Ford Motor Company attention.
My reviews are still up because I interacted with the dealership. Word your reviews as such. You talked to someone at the dealership and asked a question will make your review not a 3rd party. Pass this along! Call the dealer and raise hell !! I did twice! Let's get him his Bronco!

OMR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330xi Wagon, '91 E30 318is
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Google review done yesterday, still up for whatever reason. Multiple chats with their online assistant, as noted, 3rd party so they're punting to 'someone will return your call'. Will be calling their suggested customer relations number next, maybe local media would be interested in picking up the story...

Lauren Martinez in our Customer Relations Department at 972-659-2319

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's hope this catches some attention.

REGULATORS!!

Matt Bryant
Local Guide · 4 reviews

ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_empty_14.png
3 minutes ago
NEW
UPDATE: THIS DEALERSHIP IS PAYING TO HAVE HONEST 1-STAR REVIEWS REMOVED. THEIR CROOKEDNESS IS UNDENIABLE! Stay away from this dealership. They are adding dealer markups on Broncos that belong to customers who ordered over a year ago and have been waiting for a build this entire time. They feel they can take advantage of people and force them to pay $25,000 over MRSP because of the hype. Take your business to an honest dealership who will treat their customers the way they should be treated.

OMR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330xi Wagon, '91 E30 318is
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All reviews just dropped off Google it looks like, went from close to 3100 to under 3000, rating back up to 4.2 - playing hard ball.
Sponsored