sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I threw away all my bronco gifts on Monday, My wife confessed yesterday that she went thru the trash and dug the hammock out. I made her sit thru almost every bronco video there was for more than a year so she's not throwing in the towel. honestly I'm not as excited about this vehicle as it feel like its now tainted and soiled but they have already ruined about 3 nights sleep and our Christmas. I'm holding back because I don't want to become a grinch myself BUT!!!!! they are testing my patients and toying with me.
Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Westway is definitely deleting these real and appropriate 1* reviews

Last edited:

Broncoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s sickening dealerships are doing this to people. I haven’t seen anything from Ford in response to this situation. Where is the accountability? And the dealership is deleting all negative reviews. They are obviously not a trustworthy dealership. Now I don’t know if I can trust reviews for anything anymore.

Poor OP waited patiently for this to happen and it’s all around Christmas time. Stay positive OP and good luck!!

I don’t know how Google search results work but maybe if people keep putting Westway Ford in their posts, it’ll be at the top of Google searches. Then potential customers will see how low of a stealership they are.

Westway Ford = Worstway Ford

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I threw away all my bronco gifts on Monday, My wife confessed yesterday that she went thru the trash and dug the hammock out. I made her sit thru almost every bronco video there was for more than a year so she's not throwing in the towel. honestly I'm not as excited about this vehicle as it feel like its now tainted and soiled but they have already ruined about 3 nights sleep and our Christmas. I'm holding back because I don't want to become a grinch myself BUT!!!!! they are testing my patients and toying with me.
The way you've been treated is flat out wrong. For some reason, the car industry seems to be one of the few that treats their customers like garbage and still stay in business.

If you give up, they win. Simple as that. Maybe Levine or FoMoCo can step in and get this dealer in line. I've heard of other dealers that removed the ADM once corporate stepped in.

You are clearly the victim of a professional con job, and it's sad that this dealer is allowing pure greed to drive their business practices. I wish you all the best and truly hope that this dealer does the right thing and honors the original agreement.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im leaving a review for ya bud. Might call them too if I have time today. Hang in there. What’s being done to you is fucked up

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Your experience is leaving a bad taste for many POTENTIAL Ford customers on this site. We've waited so long and to hear stuff like this is disheartening to say the least. Do not let this dealer go 1 dollar above MSRP, heck he should discount it in order to make amends. Ford has dropped the ball on this and is loosing life long customers. Dealers deserve to be called out and face the consequences of their idiotic attempts to abuse a customer. Good luck and hang in there. Like you, I'm not sure I'd want the vehicle but at this point I might buy and sell for a profit to the idiot that wanted to pay 20k over msrp!
The dealer is somehow deleting negative reviews. It won't work so well since there is a constant barrage of new negative reviews. It'll stop when he makes your situation right and only when that's accomplished.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys they are removing negative reviews on google cause third party reviews are not allowed per googles policies. So unfortunately doesn’t matter how many of us try to do it, they will have google remove it.
@TFLtruck
Is there something you guys can do to help? Long time subscriber love your content.
you have to agree that this is overall bad for ford and need to bring these business practices to @Ford Motor Company attention.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anything that can be done on facebook? im sure like google there is probably the same policies though

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys they are removing negative reviews on google cause third party reviews are not allowed per googles policies. So unfortunately doesn’t matter how many of us try to do it, they will have google remove it.
@TFLtruck
Is there something you guys can do to help? Long time subscriber love your content.
you have to agree that this is overall bad for ford and need to bring these business practices to @Ford Motor Company attention.
Call the dealership and let them know what you think. Again and again and again...

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fight fire with fire. If they are going to get reviews removed, we can do the same. I reported the 5 star reviews that had no written comments to Google. Click on the 3 dots on the far right of the review and then report to Google. Pick a reason of your choosing.

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 1640191958814

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fight fire with fire. If they are going to get reviews removed, we can do the same. I reported the 5 star reviews that had no written comments to Google. Click on the 3 dots on the far right of the review and then report to Google. Pick a reason of your choosing.

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 1640191958814
droppedthis.jpg

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off a their website chat and the woman said she's just a third party service and can't answer to it, but would pass along my question as to why they would be so dirty. I said "please do, and i will be calling them as well to get an answer".
Sponsored