Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

translation, waste your time, find out you can't transfer orders anymore, cancel your order and start over with a new dealer and wait for another year. Great advice.
The op has little recourse if they don't want to honor pp they won't and it doesn't sound like they are even scheduled yet so maybe find a stand up dealer to buy or order from instead of playing dealer games(and yes this is edited from what i was going to say)
Sponsored

Rich832

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had Z plan pricing and was honored by dealer,. Yes i got a deal. $3,500 under list.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you do indeed qualify for some price protection(s).........Then tell them that do not qualify to be a Ford dealer.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just tell us the name...
Mine was world ford in Pensacola. They refused price protection. Tool kit was missing parts and they basically ignored me on that too. Also Wouldn't credit me the 100 reservation fee.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know that price protection is supposed to be applied at the dealer, but it seems like in real world most people are getting their price protection rebates after the fact.

I remember Ford's stating at least on the first one, that it should be marked off at time of purchase in the form of a certificate, not a rebate check. But it don't think it's been working out.

My point being, for those in the know, can you just buy your Bronco, and then eventually get your money through for customer service? Or is it one of those things that if you sign the deal, you just screwed yourself?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was world ford in Pensacola. They refused price protection. Tool kit was missing parts and they basically ignored me on that too. Also Wouldn't credit me the 100 reservation fee.
Basically you paid adm without it being called adm then. The dealer stole probably a couple grand from you.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Basically you paid adm without it being called adm then. The dealer stole probably a couple grand from you.
That’s exactly how I see it. Sucks ass. Won’t ever use them again. But honestly most dealers are about the same it seems. I really hope that delivery model goes away!

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But why wont you speak they're name?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer is either an idiot or a thief.

None of this comes out of the dealer's pocket. It's fundimentally no different (in principle) than your standard manufacturer rebate you normally get at the end of a model year.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man i haven't picked up mine yet(still waiting at the railyard for a truck) and my dealer already showed me the pricing with the price protection, sales tax and trade value etc so i have all my final numbers. Thankfully some aren't shady.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’ve been fighting with my dealer. They said I’d get a check from Ford. Build date was 2.22.22 so I’ve had my Bronco for a while now. I’ll try again Monday and see what the dealer and Ford says. I should add the last time I called Ford I got absolutely zero help. It’s like there’s 3-4 people there that are great then when they’re busy they pull in new people that have no clue what’s going on.
Sponsored