MississippiMule

Base
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Clubs

Thank God a salesman at a Ford dealer is rewarded with a priority delivery for *checks notes* the 2021 Bronco, a vehicle no sales person at a dealer has had to lift a finger to sell. They were probably all asleep while we were online making our reservations.

I feel much better knowing these heroes on the inside are finally being honored.

Dude, read the room.

Advertisement

Apples

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lexus GX470
I, for one, welcome all these new priority owners. Kudos for being selected, by whatever means your dealer used, to get a Bronco early. If you're in Colorado, shoot me a PM. I'll trade you a kidney/first child/case of whiskey for a test drive.

Last edited:

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Some of us got used to the big green weenie shafting us daily.

Probably why combat pants now come with built in knee pads.

Probably why my wife recently said I need to separate from the green machine cause I'm so used to getting f*cked I don't know what normal is anymore.🤣😥

Shit happens and the world keeps moving and people will still be getting boned.

Tdecell

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape
Clubs

200.gif

Just to be clear, I'm stoked for you... but judging by the temperature in this thread, I don't think your comment is going to win you many friends.
Well, OK then. I might should have read the other 28 pages of this thread before posting. I had no idea that my good fortune would cause panties to get bunched.... If there is a way to delete my post, I will certainly do it. Going to do that now... Sorry guys

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, VW Touareg TDI R-Line, F-350
Probably wont delay anyone's order more than a week.

TheWoo

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
So I learned today that my dealer got one offer, Im allocation number one for them, as well as they gave me the priority spot
That's awesome. Congrats! Probably won't make a huge difference (or much of any difference at all) from where you were originally going to get it, but you're definitely locked in now!

I'm just ready for some Broncos to start getting into actual breathing human beings' hands that paid real money for them and post about all the fun they're having here. I'll live vicariously until mine shows up between July 21 and July 23...

Judge Rufus

Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Thank God a salesman at a Ford dealer is rewarded with a priority delivery for *checks notes* the 2021 Bronco, a vehicle no sales person at a dealer has had to lift a finger to sell. They were probably all asleep while we were online making our reservations.

I feel much better knowing these heroes on the inside are finally being honored.

Dude, read the room.
He works in the service department, not a salesman.

https://www.machaikfordjackson.com/dealership/staff-service.htm
e86e8dcd0d81c6cd99836ea2cd9c76e8x.jpg

powellguy35

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / VW Passat
Like everyone else, I'd take mine yesterday if possible, but I'm kinda intrigued about the MY22 possibility just for the new color options.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Well, OK then. I might should have read the other 28 pages of this thread before posting. I had no idea that my good fortune would cause panties to get bunched.... If there is a way to delete my post, I will certainly do it. Going to do that now... Sorry guys
Don’t let a handful of forum members ruin the experience for you. They have a lot of trauma from months of moving goalposts and changes to allocation and delivery estimates and part availability, and shady dealers... and they’re taking it out on people who they perceive as not as deserving of a Bronco as they are.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement