Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My priority code is 10. What does that mean?

I got a FE 4 door in lightning blue with the onyx black interior. I thought I was late delivery around August sometime? I am assuming this will still be the case?
I like your thinking, I have an FE with black interior too, fingers crossed for August/Sept
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People paid money and got in line and now people are jumping that line.
Here's another ā€oh cā€™monā€ moment, Itā€˜s a $100 refundable deposit. Itā€™s meaningless. In fact, many people who switched dealers got their money back and didnā€˜t have to pay a thing.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another ā€oh cā€™monā€ moment, Itā€˜s a $100 refundable deposit. Itā€™s meaningless. In fact, many people who switched dealers got their money back and didnā€˜t have to pay a thing.
Quoted for Truth.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does that have to do with anything? šŸ˜‚ Are you saying everyone should just cancel their orders because 9 months after reservations opened and 2 months after everyone ordered theyā€™re handing out freebies to big dealers? I shouldnā€™t care about this because I can cancel my order?

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay guys, so the cats out of the bag. Priority Orders are a thing.

Some dealerships were offered "Priority Orders" based on their performance and region. Dealerships that fall into this category have been given a select number of "Priority Orders" for their dealership. A few other dealerships, with lower visibility have been given a single priority order to help with regional sales.

How they work: Dealerships are alloted the number based on several factors, all of which fall in line with Ford's internal allocation formula. So, Dealer A may get two priority orders, while Dealer B gets three and Dealer C only gets one.

What are they? Priority Orders are just that, priority orders. Dealerships are able to award them to whomever they please as long as the person had ordered a Bronco by 3/19.

What does this mean?
  • Priority Orders are moved to the front of the build queue regardless of Reservation Time Stamps.
  • Dealerships have been told to try to assign the priority orders to "Valued Customers that may have missed out on an early reservation. Or high commodity customers that may have been pushed back even though they have an early reservation." But, ultimately, it's up to the dealership. (If you have a buddy at a dealership and he gave you a Priority Order, more power to you.)
  • Priority Orders cannot be accepted with Model Year 2022 options. They can only be used to build Model Year 2021 Broncos.
  • Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order".
  • Not all dealerships are being offered a "Priority Order" to assign to their customers.
  • The dealerships were informed of this special program about two weeks ago.
  • If you have not been contacted by your dealership, it is likely they have already assigned the "Priority Order" to someone else.
  • "Priority Orders" will still follow Reservation and Commodities rules. If a 4/17 reservation and 9/30 reservation are exactly the same build and have been selected as a "Priority Order", the earlier reservation will be built and shipped first.
  • Only one batch of Priority Orders is being built and distributed to various dealerships around the country. One and done, folks.
  • After all the Priority Orders are submitted, there will be no more offered to dealerships.
  • A "Priority Order" with high commodities could still be pushed back into the queue but will still be built in MY21 as long as it doesn't have any MY22 options. And will be built before other vehicles with the same commodities restraints.
Keep in mind that of the roughly 80,000 Broncos being built in MY21, a fraction of a percent will be Priority Orders.

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely.

Unless you're in a very packed dealership, you won't even notice this change, because the people that are typically going to receive these orders will be pushing back orders that begin in August or later.

Some final words. This special program was sprung on the dealerships. Your dealership had no previous knowledge about it until the Ford rep came in and told them a couple of weeks ago. This was something Ford decided to do to reward dealerships for outstanding performance and customers for being loyal.

How your dealership handles this special program may vary.

EDIT: This is me now.

View attachment 107962
I've waited this long. Will be exited no matter what date. Now if I had financed it already, then Id be alarmed

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of the big you tubers going to be priority orders lite Brite being one of them they have a bronco ordered . Stangmode has a bronco ordered too a d streetspeed717

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of the big you tubers going to be priority orders lite Brithe being one of them they have a bronco ordered . Stangmode has a bronco ordered too
influencers.... cringe

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are Mini bottles still a thing? Went to the U decades ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m sure OBL both get priority codes, as they should.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does that have to do with anything? šŸ˜‚ Are you saying everyone should just cancel their orders because 9 months after reservations opened and 2 months after everyone ordered theyā€™re handing out freebies to big dealers? I shouldnā€™t care about this because I can cancel my order?
No. Iā€™m saying you shouldnā€™t use the idea that you actually paid something as justification for your argument.