Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude... I didn't read all the previous posts, my bad. Didn't mean to make anybody upset. (by the way, I'm not a salesman, that's your assumption)
I find it hard to believe that something so miniscule would cause so much anger. Guess there won't be much comradery amongst Bronco owners once we all get out on the streets, too bad...
Then tell the webmaster of your dealership's website to correct your title, dude. I did not assume. You're on their site as a "sales consultant," A. Z.

I have to say I'm shocked that a Ford salesperson is not being honest.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not likely. Day one folks are the ones who, at most, are going to have a short delay. Likely none, as their rides will probably show up on the same trailer as the one or two priority orders. If you are at a huge dealership with hundreds of allocations, you could be on next week's delivery trailer instead of this week's.

The guy getting screwed is the one right on the edge of MY21 who gets pushed back. Or a guy with a constraint build who gets pushed back a month because they run out of tow packages right before him.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing since my dealer didn't even bother to tell me about the local event that I'm probably not getting the priority order either... :unsure:
Just ask your dealer to change your priority code to 10. Today is the last day to make adjustments to your order. Call them now before they close.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He’s been raging for a while. I wouldn’t take it personally. In general, the line doesn’t like line skippers and it’s not your fault. That’s all. Enjoy your Bronco!
Especially when they are dealership sales guys who claim they aren't salesmen, and Ford took paid reservations with time stamps.

Wanna give salesmen priority? By all means, if you're the owner and you choose. UNLESS your manufacturer took paid reservations from customers.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I don’t care enough to explain it to ya.... enjoy your Bronco👍

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thread reminds me of that one time in the grocery store. I was standing in line and a cashier opened up a register and asked for anybody with 10 items or less to come on over. I looked at my cart and saw I had 13 items. So I went into an incoherent rage, flipped my cart over, and stomped out of the store yelling like a lunatic.

Wait ... no. That never happened.
That time you had a reservation in the express lane already?

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me try.......Grocery worker leaving after shift is at the end of the line. Then gets quietly pulled over to the 10 items or less line by their coworker and checked out before the 125k people in line waiting patiently. Is that close?? Ha!
That would be acceptable unless the 125k customers had paid for reservations in a given order before showing up.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then tell the webmaster of your dealership's website to correct your title, dude. I did not assume. You're on their site as a "sales consultant," A. Z.

I have to say I'm shocked that a Ford salesperson is not being honest.
Especially when they are dealership sales guys who claim they aren't salesmen, and Ford took paid reservations with time stamps.

Wanna give salesmen priority? By all means, if you're the owner and you choose. UNLESS your manufacturer took paid reservations from customers.
Try again. “Sales” is spelled like “sales” and “service” is spelled like “service”.

We get it dude. You‘re mad. :rolleyes:

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since you invoked my name, I’ll share my $0.02

I have no idea when I’m going to receive my Bronco. I have no idea who is in front of me or who is behind me. I have no idea how my specific build will impact when I take the keys.

Assuming my dealership gets a couple priority orders, and they award them to people with later timestamps, they *might* push my Bronco a couple spots back on the same delivery truck... or push it to the next truck. And even if it does get pushed back, I’ll have no way of ever knowing.

Practically speaking, with the numbers we’re dealing with, and the issues with commodity constraints, it’s not going to make any discernible difference to the individual buyer, other than the person who got the priority build.

I’m hearing a lot of entitled people in this thread who feel they deserve their Bronco at a very specific date a time (which no one can actually provide yet), and are focusing their frustrations on some imaginary undeserving “nephew” of the sales manager... or some local dealership that courted out-of-town buyers so now they’re evil or something.

Maybe my Bronco shows up late because I got bumped, or maybe it was because they ran out of sway bars, or maybe my Bronco showed up early because the priority order ran out of sway bars, or maybe my Bronco shows up exactly at the same time it would have before this development....

I guess I’ll put it this way... irrespective of whether this is a travesty or not, you’ve really only got three options available to you:

1. Call it quits and cancel your order
2. Petition your dealer for a priority spot
3. Take your lumps.

As far as why I’m totally “okay with getting bent over” this way... When it comes to things that I prioritize getting upset over, this is not even on my radar.

Positive vibes only.

;)
Best post on this thread!!!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is that your actual Raptor? Sweet ride. Saw one an hour ago on the way home. Didn't have the orange, was all blue where yours is orange.
Orange on the grill outlining carbon fiber and then I also have the F150 and Raptor on the back in orange. Plus Oklahoma's orange NRA tag for good measure. Gotta show support for my OSU Cowboys. And thanks! She's not a bad ride at all....
Sponsored