Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope they have some type of program that allows us to review both the two door and 4 door versions in person, and to test drive them if at all posssible before we place our orders in December. I will have a hard time ordering a product that could cost $50K, sight unseen. (I don't count viewing it on a computer screen as adequate)

Dealers are suppose to get at least one as a mannequin model (not for sale but to show and drive for a period of time) with some accessories added from Ford to show the model off..
Sponsored

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will there be opportunities to drive to certain dealers for a test drive? I don't expect every local dealer to have a Bronco to test drive, but if I have do drive a few hours to see one in person I will. This is my first time ordering a new vehicle not on lot and I am not sure what to expect.

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers are suppose to get at least one as a mannequin model (not for sale but to show and drive for a period of time) with some accessories added from Ford to show the model off..
Since I turned into such a huge Granger fan and supporter almost overnight last week, and my reservation is with you all, I can't wait for that fancy embossed invitation to come in the mail for my private showing, test drive, and champagne toast upon arriving back at the dealer.

i will block my calendar for the month of November in anticipation! :cool:

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping to drive up to Michigan soon to go check it out at the Factory. Only live like 45 minutes away

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

highly likely a roadshow will happen like they've done for several vehicles(ranger last I attended) where you can see, touch and drive before they hit dealers. This of course is dependent on the china virus going away :)

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told by a local dealer that they would have one in the show room to drive in Nov. don't know it he was full of poop or not.
Ford sometimes sends pre production units to dealers for training and invite customers to come see them. 2 times that I went to look was when the 17 F-150 Limited came out and whatever year they introduced the Lincoln MKC.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let us know when you get in. I have one reserved through your dealership and live 20 min away from the dealership.