Sponsored

Who has yet to even see a Bronco in person?

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not for a complete lack of trying. I'm in Minnesota, and I've seen 1 Bronco in Cyber Orange driving down the road at a long distance. I saw the headlights, if they weren't LED I may not have noticed.

I haven't seen one at a dealer, even a mannequin.. Haven't seen one parked anywhere.. brought the kids to Mall of America yesterday and decided to drive around the various lots a bit just to see if one was parked.. goose egg. Every dealer that seems to post them online are just placeholders for owners..

Looks like my very first Bronco I touch will be the FE I reserved on 7/13. Such a wild experience. Should be picking it up sometime late next week!
Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seen quite a few around me in Kentucky. Drove the dealer mannequin twice and had it for 3 days each time. Patiently waiting for 1/3/22 as my build week for our fully loaded Wildtrak.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve seen 4 on the road before I got mine on 11/20. Then yesterday parked next to this at the hardware store.

8FB86F5A-0BE4-4316-95E2-B82AD079FDB1.jpeg

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve seen about 20 between Arizona and California. In fact, my neighbor two doors down got his 2 door FE a few months ago, and last week one of the families in our son’s high school got their 4 door Squatch, so I see that one every day in the pickup and drop off line. I’ve test driven two. Awesome vehicles in person.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lots in Michigan a couple sitting on dealerships lots for sale and still not sold. I was told there is little entrust in the Bronco as of now.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't seen one yet, i probably need to get out more. I have seen a couple Sports, and yesterday a FJ brodozer that turned my head. I'm also noticing that in Columbus every 1/5 car is a jeep, all black in color. I never noticed before because jeep never held my interest. Makes me think jeeps are for people that like to shop, they put a lot of ugly mods on their heeps. It's like they look for the ugliest thing they can buy to put on their car. (Worst competition ever) don't worry, I'm not taking about you, it's a Columbus thing, I'm sure you're jeep is way more tasteful... And noticing 4 runners more and more since i started looking at them for purchase.
No Broncos tho

Last edited:

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have. On the road and driven one.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a white 4-door soft top in a parking garage in Chattanooga TN. And a blue 2-door hardtop parked near St Augustine FL. That's it.

Meanwhile, apparently some people are close to or already owning two Broncos? It's a shame the reservation scheme and production/component issues ended up such a kluge.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 a week in Tampa area. Saw a 4 door velocity blue last night in South Tampa.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? I’ve seen them all over dealer lots and I see them on the road a lot too.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seen 3 so far. A Cyber Orange Black diamond 2 door without Sasquatch driving around a 4 door Big Bend without Sasquatch on dealer lot mannequin and 2 Badland 4 doors with Sasquatch on dealer lot customers orders that came in.

I will say the although the 2 door Black Diamond looked good without Sasquatch it would have looked 10x better with Sasquatch. The 4 door absolutely needs Sasquatch hands down. The 4 door without it looks bad IMO.

The big beefy wide front end needs to be paired with high suspension and 35s or it looks weird to me. Jeeps can get away with smaller tires and still look OK especially 2 doors because of the narrow front and shape of the vehicle. The Bronco can't.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than the one in my driveway....I have seen around 8. I believe I've seen 6 in my town of 70,000.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen two at my employer (not Ford), 4 at North Country Ford as of yesterday, one at Morries Ford as of yesterday, one at Freeway Ford, one at Inver Grove Ford, Two at a dealership near Isanti (forget the name), one at metropolitan Ford, and at least 4 on my commute on 35 now.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw my first one at the dealer in October when I came in to order. Sharp looking carbonized gray 4-door with a hard top. Even with steelies and the smaller tires it was impressive.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife sees two regularly at her work. We also saw 25 or so at the Off-Roadeo, does that count? I've seen seven or eight at dealerships in the area.

I still haven't seen mine. It was dropped off at Alliance on the 25th of Nov. It should have been delivered by now but it hasn't been.
Sponsored