First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me. The inside is cheap, really cheap...worst than a Wrangler. I sat in a LUX package with the leather and all, and it's still cheap. I was hoping for at least Lariat F150 quality but instead, it's a low or lower XLT. Do not get me wrong I'm still getting it. (However) I will say this if it was not for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, and look out over the hood. (from the driver seat it looks great! the way the fender comes down from the outer sides) I would be ordering a Defender 110. I know it's unreliable but I would not own it outside of a full warranty.

Anyway I know it will be fun to drive and great off-road. But really...some of us will daily drive this it would have been nice if the interior matched the outside good looks. IMHO Just venting
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it wasn't for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, 35" tires, awesome shocks, removeable doors, convertible roof, fording depth, trail turn assist, one pedal drive, 400+ ftlb of torque, I wouldn't even be considering this thing!

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is only a $30-$50K machine, get over it. Go buy a luxury product.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would suggest canceling your order and let us slum fight over it...

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me. The inside is cheap, really cheap...worst than a Wrangler. I sat in a LUX package with the leather and all, and it's still cheap. I was hoping for at least Lariat F150 quality but instead, it's a low or lower XLT. Do not get me wrong I'm still getting it. (However) I will say this if it was not for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, and look out over the hood. (from the driver seat it looks great! the way the fender comes down from the outer sides) I would be ordering a Defender 110. I know it's unreliable but I would not own it outside of a full warranty.

Anyway I know it will be fun to drive and great off-road. But really...some of us will daily drive this it would have been nice if the interior matched the outside good looks. IMHO Just venting
I see you have an M5. I drive an E350 which has a decent interior. Unfortunately, I feel like all interiors look/feel cheap anymore unless your in the 70K range of luxury vehicles. All wood is going to be fake plastic. I'm just happy an American vehicle has 1 touch up/down windows for the driver and passenger.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did you expect to find? Wood grain, stainless steel, carbon fiber? This is meant to get dirty, muddy and used.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me.
Not even close to the consensus from those who have seen it...including myself. You are definitely in the minority.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"I looked in person and it seemed really cheap"-sic

I actually go the opposite impression, but my expectations were probably lower thanks to the complaints on this forum.

My big takeaway is that the Bronco is basically a 300hp street legal ATV. As fun as that idea is if you expect much more then that you are bound to be disappointed.

It's hard to fill out such a platform with bells and whistles and not have it come off as lipstick on a pig

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've sat in 4 or 5 of them and didn't feel like the interior was cheap for this class of vehicle. Would I like more luxury? Sure, although not at the expense of being able to drop the top and remove the doors. But did it meet or exceed my expectations? Absolutely!

If you want an interior to feel cheap, try a 4Runner (speaking as former 4Runner owner). And those don't even lose the doors or roof.

Good luck figuring out your priorities for the vehicle. I think that will help you decide if the Bronco is the right one or of you need to go a different route. Either way, find something you love and go for it.

As for me, that's the Bronco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.