Sponsored

Production Scheduling Hitting Trackers (12/9)

Flutebird

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My theory holds true. Haven't seen anyone outside of the 1/31 build week yet. Maybe Ford throws a curveball and only schedules 1/31 this week even though it was expected all of Feb lol

No email or change on my Ford.com reservation status, but using the backdoor link and my order number, I'm seeing this today. Guardedly optimistic.

Ford Bronco Production Scheduling Hitting Trackers (12/9) 1639071862186
Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want to get my hopes up but it looks like I finally got the golden ticket!!! No email yet and no change on my reservation tab on Ford.com
Reservation date: 7/14/2020 @ 4pm ET
2020 Order Date: 1/23/21
2022 Order date: 10/18/2021
Removed the tow package last week.
Kept hard top, 2.7, Sas, and Lux

Does this mean I am in?
Ford Bronco Production Scheduling Hitting Trackers (12/9) 630E7054-7DEA-4FD8-A05D-BB9AAED25B3B

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want to get my hopes up but it looks like I finally got the golden ticket!!! No email yet and no change on my reservation tab on Ford.com

Does this mean I am in?
Ford Bronco Production Scheduling Hitting Trackers (12/9) 630E7054-7DEA-4FD8-A05D-BB9AAED25B3B
You're in, my dude!

Sponsored

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Does this mean I am in?
You're "in" the production system, that is. Keep the faith! Its crazy how we can manipulate the system by just dropping some of the constraint items. I dropped everything I could from my 2-door and still no build.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing out the backdoor, nothing in my email, nothing from my dealer….
Looks like I’ll be in the 500 days and counting club 🥲

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do all accounts update in quick succession or do the updates trickle out over hours?

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing out the backdoor, nothing in my email, nothing from my dealer….
Looks like I’ll be in the 500 days and counting club 🥲
Must be the 2-door but maybe the tow package is holding you up? I dropped tow pkg and 2.7L from my 2-door build. We'll see!

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do all accounts update in quick succession or do the updates trickle out over hours?
You have to keep refreshing. They seem to be trickling. Lots of happy folks today and most did not get the email!

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just refreshed the tracking page and I'm scheduled for week of 1/31!

Ford Bronco Production Scheduling Hitting Trackers (12/9) Screenshot_20211209-092051_1

7/23 Reservation. Non-Sas Badlands. Dropped the hardtop last month, have just about every other deadly sin except Paint Protection Film.

Link for tracker:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= <- add reservation # after "=" sign
Congratulations! I happened to have checked the tracker myself this AM and noticed ours is also scheduled for week of 1/31/22! Very exciting but weren't we supposed to receive an email from Ford telling us that we've been scheduled (maybe that is still coming)? We're a first week reservation, 4-Door OBX, Non-Sas, MIC top, LUX and decided not to change anything in hopes of speeding up our order. Our initial intent was to order dual tops but we'd already learned of the issues with that prior to placing the 2021 order. I like the Bestop soft top better anyway.

Here's hoping that the production date doesn't slip!

OP
OP
Kos

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I happened to have checked the tracker myself this AM and noticed ours is also scheduled for week of 1/31/22! Very exciting but weren't we supposed to receive an email from Ford telling us that we've been scheduled (maybe that is still coming)? We're a first week reservation, 4-Door OBX, Non-Sas, MIC top, LUX and decided not to change anything in hopes of speeding up our order. Our initial intent was to order dual tops but we'd already learned of the issues with that prior to placing the 2021 order. I like the Bestop soft top better anyway.

Here's hoping that the production date doesn't slip!
In the past it seems the system updates the tracker throughout the day and then sends emails in the afternoon/evening going by forum feedback.
Sponsored