Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But then that would answer a question that is important, hasn't been asked, and useful at this stage.
That was asked at Buena Vista and Ford said it's under review.
Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
5) Will Signature Lighting be a standalone option on the Big Bend trim?
Short answer: Yes

My question was actually since the LED taillights are not included in Signature Lighting, will it be an additional option or if not will it be included as part of BLIS?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aftermarket solution is to mount a cage to the frame which goes over/around the greenhouse of the vehicle, then put racks on that. Same as every other removable-top vehicle does it. But that won't be factory-backed in any way.
This I can agree with but you have now completely changed the design from what you originally suggested.
A proper solution will be an aftermarket rack which mounts directly to the boron cage. The dynamic load on that should go up drastically.
This "boron cage" resides under the tops whether soft hard. which brought the cut holes comment.

Yes there are other ways to gain roof capacity but each has its give and takes. Personally I don't need a lot of weight on the roof when traversing off camber trails. 7 Mile Rim comes to mind. I had an exciting close call on that one because of extra weight up on the roof when everyone decided to suddenly stop and my suspension started to unload (no sway bars). I barely saved that one.

Different area of that trail shortly after vacuuming up my seat cover. And yes this is steeper than it looks if you are unfamiliar with that trail
Ford Bronco Q&A From Bronco Super Celebration East 1602282521481

OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s like the people who run the forum were forced to do so by Ford corporate or something.
I'm a paid member over there since the beginning because I didn’t know any better. I wouldn’t understand if ANYONE renewed their membership for that place.
I don't even think they try with their forums. Seems like theyre focused on digital content, videos, pics etc. The forums over there don't provide a ton.
So at the start I was very excited with BN and the rollout they had. However, just watching their approach on Social Media, news, and reading other comments that has been made they completely turned me off.

Today, they started an Instagram Live. Which went no where. They started a Question Submission on their Instagram Story. They only answered two questions and then rolled out new information for Ford Performance and Bronco Sport. Be committed and answer the questions. Edit: Spoke too soon lol.

I get it that they have to keep things confidential but it all just seems messy and has me running the other direction. Just a club where you have to pay a premium fee.

End rant.

Last edited:

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. I wish someone would have asked WHY the dynamic load is so low at 110lbs? Is it because of the factory rack's limitations or is it due to handling / rollover concerns? Really I just want to know if an aftermarket rack solution can increase the dynamic load capacity.
I initially thought it was due to there only being four points of contact with the frame, but realized that is how it is on all roof rack/cargo systems. All well, kayak will still go up there... :cool:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question was actually since the LED taillights are not included in Signature Lighting, will it be an additional option or if not will it be included as part of BLIS?
Not trying to be snarky...but why does everyone keep saying BLISS and rear LEDs are tied together?

Unless I missed it I haven’t heard anything to this effect (on the Bronco). In fact, I thought we’ve seen the BLISS sensors under the plastic on the rear quarter panels.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was so annoying, BN was pitching them softballs and all of those questions have been answered before

Last edited by a moderator:

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So
Q&A Session at Bronco Super Celebration East.

Text summary:

1) Does Marine Grade Vinyl come with heated seats?

2) Will there be a list of all standalone options?
Short answer: You'll be able to see all the options on the Build & Price.

3) Will there be a keypad?
Short answer: It will be an accessory option on the Bronco.

4) Is the Picatinny Rail for the dash going to be available for all models?

6) Will rear windows be removable on a modular top for the 2 Door?
Short answer: Yes, for both the 2 Door and 4 Door

7) Will a steel rear bumper be included on the First Edition, Black Diamond and Badlands?
Yes, steel rear bumper comes with Badlands, Black Diamond and First Edition. They come standard with the modular steel front bumper and the steel rear bumper.

8) What makes First Edition specs unique?
It has all the best parts of Bronco built into one model -- starts with Badlands chassis with sway bar disconnect and steel bumpers, Sasquatch Package, Navy Pier leather interior (from Outer Banks series). Wildtrak unique exterior parts (grille, mirror caps, etc). And unique color (Lightning Blue).

9) What order is my reservation in?
Your dealer will be in touch soon to give you an indication where you stand on the reservation list (compared to other reservations). We'll also be giving a window on when to expect delivery of your vehicle.

10) When do we expect to see them in the dealerships?
Deliveries start in Spring 2021.

11) Any difference in 2 door and 4 door off-road performance?
Only difference - wheel base (high centering).

12) Washout interior details?
You can still get heated seats with washout interior. But, you cannot get power seats with washout interior (intentionally to make washout interior robust and avoid failure in seating mechanisms).

13) Any more details on Sasquatch Package?
Essentially same HOSS suspension specs as Badlands.

14) Any option to relocate rear backup camera for spare tire carrier?
No. Its location is integral for 360 view ability.

15) Can I carry roof on board?
On 4 door you can A) store front 2 roof panels + front 2 doors onboard or B) leave roof on and store all 4 doors on board.

16) How many accessories at launch?
Over 200 for Bronco and over 100 for Bronco Sport. You'll see more on Build & Price and even more when you order your Bronco at end of the year.

17) What is load of factory roof rack?
110 lbs dynamic load capacity and 450 lbs static load capacity. Front 2 roof panels can be removed with roof rack installed on both 2 and 4 door.

18) Does soft top come with vehicle when ordering hard top?
They will both come with the vehicle when ordering Dual Top option.
So per question 13 if you are getting a badlands with Sasquatch package all you are paying for is rims and tires?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you propose to do that with the roof on, cut holes?
For the Jeep there are two options which greatly increase load ratings.

One, as you suggest, mounts *through* the hardtop (by cutting holes). The other is a skeleton that bypasses the roof altogether.

The latter being what’s on my Jeep:
Ford Bronco Q&A From Bronco Super Celebration East B18FEBFD-0743-4271-9BB7-437B6F7562BA

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which is it?

I'm starting to wonder if anyone knows what actual components are on either.
So my question to the Rep was " What is the difference between the BL suspension and the Sasquatch. Its been said that there is a 9mm spacer. Answer No spacer -Stiffer springs and longer shocks accounts for the added height. I followed up by asking if that change accounts for some of the $2500 upcharge-Yes. Take it for what its worth.

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So

So per question 13 if you are getting a badlands with Sasquatch package all you are paying for is rims and tires?
Youre getting 4.7 gears in the diff as well, and while there is some confusion it has been stated that the Sasquatch suspension has a few differences that lead to a small bit of lift over the stock Badlands

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rep I talked to about the Sasquatch suspension answered some of this. The springs are stiffer and the shocks are longer, AND there is a small spacer on the front shocks for Sasquatch.
So my question to the Rep was " What is the difference between the BL suspension and the Sasquatch. Its been said that there is a 9mm spacer. Answer No spacer -Stiffer springs and longer shocks accounts for the added height. I followed up by asking if that change accounts for some of the $2500 upcharge-Yes. Take it for what its worth.
13) Any more details on Sasquatch Package?
Essentially same HOSS suspension specs as Badlands.
Y'all were at the same event this week, right? Can you see where the frustration is coming from?

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with ZackDanger, I don’t believe bliss has anything to do with signature taillights as it is part of the mid package available with both Big Bend and Blk Mtn with have standard tails. But, what do I know...

OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These folks are not even up to date. I know I’m splitting hairs but the FE no longer has shit from the Wildtrak. That grill is now unique to the FE and really the shadow black top is nothing special. I don’t even understand why they are making the Wildtrak!

I hope I don’t eat my words later and look stupid if that secret Bronco is a bad ass Wildtrak. I mean, I don’t want to look stupid! You hear me universe? I dare you to turn me into a fool by revealing and amazing WildTrak desert trim! Don’t do it!

Whispering in prayer... “please be a bad ass Wildtrak desert runner.”

Peace Broncos!
Sponsored