Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had ordered a badlands in October of 2021 that was converted to a a raptor order in March of 2022 for a 2022 model year Raptor, then this week was called from dealer and said due to Ford not being able to build as many as they had committed to their dealers my order was getting movers to a 2023 model year and since I had a 2022 order that wasn’t built it would get first priority for 2023 Model year
Sponsored

Tafftaff

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto for me, $5k more for the 2023 Braptor

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had ordered a badlands in October of 2021 that was converted to a a raptor order in March of 2022 for a 2022 model year Raptor, then this week was called from dealer and said due to Ford not being able to build as many as they had committed to their dealers my order was getting movers to a 2023 model year and since I had a 2022 order that wasn’t built it would get first priority for 2023 Model year
Well the same thing applied in 2022 as 2023. Orders converted to a Raptor are not eligible for price protection. Which is what I was originally saying.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well the same thing applied in 2022 as 2023. Orders converted to a Raptor are not eligible for price protection. Which is what I was originally saying.
Do you work for Ford?

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's right on the Ford site if you take a second to look.
And I think that you’re misinterpreting what is being said.
The truth is that no one outside of Ford knows what the hell they’re doing with MY22 carryovers. They should price protect buyers who were told that they would be getting a MY22 but for no fault of their own weren’t able to procure one. Had Ford not continually wrote checks that their asses couldn’t cash, they wouldn’t be in this position.

Ford has, through these troubled times, shown their true character as a company, and it’s a pretty ugly picture.

I don’t anticipate that they will price protect the Golden Ticket holders, but also don’t know definitively that they won’t.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$5k price increase is a bit greedy. $1-$2k and blame it on inflation is barely passable but $5k is Ford tacking on their own ADM.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptors don’t qualify for any price protection. Even year over year, and even if Ford just couldn’t build it.

the only options are to buy it or cancel it.
If you cancel it, the dealer gets your raptor and will sell it for $30-50k over retail.
If you can’t afford it, but it anyways and sell it for the markup yourself.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No. Definitely not because I said so…. Because Ford said so.

Take a look at this thread alone and you’ll see where Ford sad No multiple times. There are also multiple threads on virtually every other Bronco site as well.

Raptors are considered a limited edition and Ford generally treats limited editions differently.

I'll tell you what...If you’ve gotten a letter and a confirmation number from Ford, you should probably be the hero of the entire Bronco community and post it here on these threads just how that happened, and offer some proof, so that the rest of us Raptor owners can benefit as well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm sorry but you are wrong and don't know why you are too lazy to read a little further instead of trying to make me look stupid.

It's written right there on the Ford site for 2022 and 2023.

Ford Bronco Raptor pricing increase F9E0A822-B9A6-4697-8ACF-58C983330EB7

Ford Bronco Raptor pricing increase D5E71281-B3F8-4CAA-A4C5-BF87E960E25E

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First, I did call because I was bothered by it, and was told the same thing that Ford Published.

Second, it’s about both the original order date and the edition of the Bronco.

If I ordered after 3/11/22, I’m SOL. If I ordered before and switched to either a raptor or a heritage limited, I’m SOL.

if you’re willing to publish evidence otherwise, and help the entire Raptor community, I’m happy to publicly admit I was wrong.
Sponsored