First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you still ride with back section only like the 4dr version?

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very nice looking.

Only thing I would like to see done differently from RCI is the front air-dam lengthen to the windshield edge to cover up the whole front rack mounting point. Sure looks tight gapping over the t-section, looks like it would be tough getting the t-tops off.

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m very interested in this for my two door. I still don’t see it on their website.

OP
OP
Flourman

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice looking.

Only thing I would like to see done differently from RCI is the front air-dam lengthen to the windshield edge to cover up the whole front rack mounting point. Sure looks tight gapping over the t-section, looks like it would be tough getting the t-tops off.
I do agree about the mounting points. The side plates are removable to get the panels off and RCI states they add some capacity for things like RTT’s where it would make much sense to take the top panels off anyway.

OP
OP
Flourman

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m very interested in this for my two door. I still don’t see it on their website.
They JUST finalized the design and took it to production late last week. Give it a little bit. They should be releasing the 2-door sliders around the same time.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice Rack!
Looks good! I'm still waiting on someone to come up with a 2 door roof rack that fits on the back clamshell only and DOES NOT interfere with the opening of my sunrider. Seems to be an impossible task....

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! I'm still waiting on someone to come up with a 2 door roof rack that fits on the back clamshell only and DOES NOT interfere with the opening of my sunrider. Seems to be an impossible task....
@TrailRax says theirs is coming soon and will be compatible with the Sunrider. 🤞

Has it been confirmed that the @JcrOffroad version will not work with the Sunrider?

Sponsored

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@TrailRax says theirs is coming soon and will be compatible with the Sunrider. 🤞

Has it been confirmed that the @JcrOffroad version will not work with the Sunrider?
Sweet! I will keep my eye out. I emailed Jcr Offroad and they could not confirm. But looking closely at the photos, it does not look like there is room on the clamshell for the sunrider to lay open.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got production model #1 from @RCI Offroad. I love the quality of this thing and so far zero wind noise. The group over at RCI are great! They nailed the fit and look.

Ford Bronco RCI 2-door roof rack installed -- production unit #1 rci roof rack ford bronco 2 door
Is there a light bar option?