RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been a month and no update on my order for this rack. Anyone else get theres yet?
They are being painted today, should ship out extremely soon! Thanks for the patience as we get production in full swing!
Sponsored

Over it

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When comparing to some of the other brands out there it is worth noting that ours is going to be substantially stronger when used with the bolt-on side panels (which are included at no additional cost), not to mention ours being built of 1/4" aluminum. You do not HAVE to use them but it is an option that will be useful for many people. All said and done you end up with more versatility without a price premium.
What about the side window Molle panel? Is that available?

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If by available you mean included with the rack, then yes - post #29 confirms that
The Molle panel does not come with the rack, I think it is referring to the filler panels on the front lower portion of the roof rack.

Over it

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Molle panel does not come with the rack, I think it is referring to the filler panels on the front lower portion of the roof rack.
This side panel…..didn’t see it on the website. Will this be available for purchase?
Ford Bronco RCI Modular Roof Rack NOW AVAILABLE! 669DF3CF-2EC1-4B7E-811C-AD7ABC7F4EAF

Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, my bad! Totally misunderstood the question. My apologies for creating any confusion

Love the rack btw. It’s on my list of things to buy 🙂

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since the light bar would be mounted to the front of the rack, you would have to take it off for removal of the front 5' of the rack. That said you could easily mount a light bar to the front mounts (above the windshield) using one of the many mounting brackets currently available.
Do you have a set of mounting brackets that would allow the light bar sold with the rack to be remounted to the truck without the rack on?

ie. unplug the light bar, remove the rack (or front half only if desired), dismount the light bar from the rack, attach the other mounting brackets to the light bar, attach the light bar to the front mounts, plug the light bar back in?

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When comparing to some of the other brands out there it is worth noting that ours is going to be substantially stronger when used with the bolt-on side panels (which are included at no additional cost), not to mention ours being built of 1/4" aluminum. You do not HAVE to use them but it is an option that will be useful for many people. All said and done you end up with more versatility without a price premium.
The only thing that is missing from your rack is the rear side hangers for roto paks. If you could develop one that attaches underneath cargo area modular roof that would check off all the boxes for me.

OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love to see a video of hardtop panel removal with rack in place. Other manufacturers have claimed “easy removal”, but their videos always show a difficult process that ensures damage to the bronco or panels.
I'm also curious about a video of removal of front 3 roof panels as well as if the side panels come with it
It doesn’t look like the hard top panels come off with this on. Am I right?
RCI confirmed all three panels can be removed with the rack In place, we are just waiting on pics/video
I should have a video up by end of tomorrow showing the hard top removal. It is super simple (y)

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should have a video up by end of tomorrow showing the hard top removal. It is super simple (y)
You kind of lost me at having to remove the beauty bar. The OEM racks are now showing up, so I snatched one of those instead. Very happy with it.

Sponsored

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you need the factory roof rails to mount this to?

bigj

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine ordered! Can’t wait to install it. Alex @Motoroso hooked me up!
lightbar already ready!

vanlab

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrek, Ford transit, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have theirs yet? I do.....install not going too well,

rear mount/pad relation, with pads holes wont line up and also the button head bolts are too short for the mounts (.875 should be 1)
Sponsored