Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I figured I would add to this thread for those who are exploring options. I have the Gracco Extend2Fit rear facing seat in my 2DR. It gives the passenger a good amount of space compared to other carseats I've tried, and I have it in the rear facing configuration still. I generally put my kid in through the back with the other seat down. She's almost old enough to start climbing in herself, so it's going to get easier over time.

I like to keep in mind that kids go through phases, sometimes quickly. But the glory of a 2DR lasts forever!
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like to keep in mind that kids go through phases, sometimes quickly. But the glory of a 2DR lasts forever!
Mine are now both in forward facing seats and can get in/out and do the buckles themselves. It is glorious!

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea the 4 door while the baby seat makes the Passenger Front leg room tight. It is ample enough for my small wife and people that are relatively slight builds.

The extreme is if you slide a turnable baby seat into the leather and let it sit there - there will be damage for sure on the head rest if that's the case.

Overall the Bronco can comfortably hold 4 people total - one golden retriever in the ample trunk and a few goodies like a Hard Cooler/Air Compressor. It has enough to do a ton if you only need 2 ppl in the 2 door and drop the back seats down, but a 2 door really isn't a good idea for someone with a kid under 2 years old IMO.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea the 4 door while the baby seat makes the Passenger Front leg room tight. It is ample enough for my small wife and people that are relatively slight builds.

The extreme is if you slide a turnable baby seat into the leather and let it sit there - there will be damage for sure on the head rest if that's the case.

Overall the Bronco can comfortably hold 4 people total - one golden retriever in the ample trunk and a few goodies like a Hard Cooler/Air Compressor. It has enough to do a ton if you only need 2 ppl in the 2 door and drop the back seats down, but a 2 door really isn't a good idea for someone with a kid under 2 years old IMO.
I, and the OP, would disagree with you. Indeed, that is the point of this thread.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I, and the OP, would disagree with you. Indeed, that is the point of this thread.
That’s ok to disagree man, I got ina two door and it was better looking but less utility for sure specially once bringing the in-laws with the kid.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I removed my headrests, the car seats sit better against the chair with them removed.

I actually leave them and only put them back in when I know I will have rear passengers. I am just used to doing that because that's what I do in my Chevy Cruze. I can see out the back window much better with them removed.
Sponsored