First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Top and doors of in summer, no need for A/C...
Kids do well with blankets in the wrangler, aftermarket should have nice “Bronco stamped blankets”!
Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people are doing just that. large interior space and comfort is a hard thing to give up when you get use to it.

i have a 2011 honda element and while it;s not luxury by any means, everyday i marvel at all my interior space. it makes the fj seem cramped, which it is.
I had a Honda Element. I think it was a 2005. Those things were the best. The back seats could fold up out of the way with a flat floor.

I would play shows and my whole bands equipment could fit in the back. A drum set, 2 guitar amps and a bass amp. And these were half stacks not tiny amps.

The Bronco actually seems like a cooler version of that.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't plan on keeping the back seats up or in, depending on which option is best. I also don't have any kids to ride in the back. Having said that, 90% of my passenger volume is an 80lb shusky who isn't a fan of Texas heat but LOVES some AC blowing on his face after a long hike.

In other words, I can see why this would be a big deal even to a childless outdoorsman. Not a must have for me, but definitely a nice to have and one of the few features I would consider selecting if it were optional.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My two cents is people are confusing this with a luxury SUV. But I don’t really have a dog in this fight because I’m getting the two door and have no kids.

I would rather not have the vents if it makes the truck easier to hose out without water getting stuck in the ducts.
I wouldn't go that far. I think some people are just getting upset that for a vehicle this expensive for it to appear not to have them is kind of odd. Especially when it appears the direct competitor has them.

I am not to worried about it for adult passengers but more so for my kid. I don't know how much experience you have with car seats but with all the padding and what not kids can get pretty warm in them.

I get you're point as well. Just saying if Jeep can do it, why couldn't Ford

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My two cents is people are confusing this with a luxury SUV. But I don’t really have a dog in this fight because I’m getting the two door and have no kids.

I would rather not have the vents if it makes the truck easier to hose out without water getting stuck in the ducts.
The Wrangler has them.

As for the confusing this for a luxury SUV...Well. When I'm going to be sliding 60 grand across a table to buy one, I have certain expectations. The Raptor has them. Also has ventilated seats, a panoramic sunroof, 10 way power seats, Bang and Olufsen stereo, and 100 other things that make it a very nice vehicle outside of its intended purpose. Ford set the bar and expectations. It can be luxurious and a total badass off-road.

Also. If it weren't for people like me buying tarted up 4 doors, the two door would never happen.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they aren't there I have to believe its a simple over site by Ford during design. Easily added to the center console in a way that would not effect the washout ability. I hope the plastic molds haven't been finalized for production otherwise SOL unless they decide the cost is worth it.
Very important for people with kids and animals that overland (for you "just remove the roof folks" I guess you haven't explored in muggy rain situations... Overlanders don't stop). Yes there are ways to get around it but its 2020 why do we have to "compromise" as some have said... just makes no sense, would love to hear from Ford on the reason for the decision.... side note... if they are under the seat that's a PIA for washout purposes

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If they want to sell any past year one, they will have to cater to a crowd that wants higher-end features. They market "High" and "Luxury" packages, so I do think they recognize the need. At 50-60k it is a luxury SUV. That is what I want. The "b-pillar" vents in an earlier post look like a really neat way to go, keeping things dry. Center console would be the shortest distance, but there might not be space.

Hopefully something so basic hasn't escaped the fantastic thought that went into this design. I would be disappointed without it, and probably reminded every time someone complains.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dog might enjoy it though lol ?
The dogs will be in the cargo area and kids in the back seats, which will be a problem in hot and cold weather.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Wrangler has them.

Also. If it weren't for people like me buying tarted up 4 doors, the two door would never happen.
This ^ as much as Ford needs to cater to the off road crowd they also need to pay attention to the "average" buyer. There will most likely be way more broncos sold that never see a trail. Just like the amount of Mustang's that never see a strip or track. I have quite a few Raptors in my neighborhood and the most off road they have ever gone is to park in the grass at the local concert in the park the park district puts on.

Sponsored

Mchong75

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well, technically, the OB model is the “luxury” model of the Broncos.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand how much more convenient it is, but a few more minutes to cool the car down is not a deal breaker in my opinion.

Just start the car up and let the AC run for 5 mins before loading the fam. Even easier if you have an auto with remote start