Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a reason the Everglades ONLY offers the medium tech package and not the Lux?
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most likely has to do with chip shortages. That, and the Everglades is based off of the Black Diamond trim which is only available with the mid package

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking it was because of the included winch, which is not available in combination with the LUX package due to the ACC.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Winch blocks front camera and probably interferes with some sensors, but it is for sure the standard winch, not 'chips' or fording depth.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you all. I'm more of a suburbanite vs. a serious off-roader/over-lander. I do love the Badlands loaded up with all the options and the disconnect, but honestly, how often will I really need it? Likely almost never...

I'm thinking Wildtrak at this point...trying to find out if it has the drain plugs for hosing out when my kids get their muddy shoes everywhere...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thank you all. I'm more of a suburbanite vs. a serious off-roader/over-lander. I do love the Badlands loaded up with all the options and the disconnect, but honestly, how often will I really need it? Likely almost never...

I'm thinking Wildtrak at this point...trying to find out if it has the drain plugs for hosing out when my kids get their muddy shoes everywhere...
It doesn't. Washout available only in Black Diamond, Everglades, and Badlands.

OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't. Washout available only in Black Diamond, Everglades, and Badlands.

So, it's like any other vehicle, then? Have to wash the carpet? Darn...wish they offered that drainage in all the models. It's really useful for everyone, I'd think.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, it's like any other vehicle, then? Have to wash the carpet? Darn...wish they offered that drainage in all the models. It's really useful for everyone, I'd think.
It gets better. If you opt for leather in Badlands than the washout goes away. BD and Everglades keep the washout as there is no seat upgrade option.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stick with badlands better interior colors and the mgv and washout floors. Plus front rear lockers standard without the Sasquatch package. If ordered one that would be it. I bought a mannequin so itā€™s lacking a couple things Iā€™d like to have.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the drain holes exist under the carpet. You could pull the carpet and line-x the floor.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stick with badlands better interior colors and the mgv and washout floors. Plus front rear lockers standard without the Sasquatch package. If ordered one that would be it. I bought a mannequin so itā€™s lacking a couple things Iā€™d like to have.
Agree. So far for me MGV has been a bigger point than washout floor

OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that's another question...if you don't off-road a lot, do you get SAS just for resale value and look? How much 'better' is the vehicle with SAS?

Also, can you get the Lux package with the vinyl seats or only with leather? I'm not sure about the auto seat adjustments vs. manual ones...eh, that's not a big deal, I guess.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought the drain holes exist under the carpet. You could pull the carpet and line-x the floor.
All trims have passive drains. Only the washout interior provides for active drains.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's another question...if you don't off-road a lot, do you get SAS just for resale value and look? How much 'better' is the vehicle with SAS?

Also, can you get the Lux package with the vinyl seats or only with leather? I'm not sure about the auto seat adjustments vs. manual ones...eh, that's not a big deal, I guess.
Lux package and leather are separate upgrades. You can have one without the other.
Sponsored