Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with a DeepSleep Overland leveling mat + sleeping pad. Super comfortable and easy to set up, also seems to hold heat rather well (when sleeping)

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried sleeping in the back of my Bronco for 3 nights during a recent camping trip. I have the cargo security drawer which is higher than the back of the folded down seats. I didn't build a platform or anything and just thought I could use a memory foam mattress topper to level everything out. That didn't really work and the sleeping was pretty miserable. I'm wondering if this would have enough adjustability to level everything out? Like some of the other commenters mentioned, the deepsleep mattress might be a little more comfortable, and they are comparably priced if you add a leveling mat. Hmm, I'm intrigued!

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw this on rei, could this work in the 4 door?? Not sure it would accommodate the length but with seats forward could it?? Width is ideal and legs truly adjust as advertised it would even create a little storage underneath to accommodate the rear seat… thoughts????

https://www.rei.com/product/202738/rei-co-op-trailgate-vehicle-sleeping-platform

Ford Bronco REI vehicle sleeping platform………anyone tried this 8F17FD16-0C67-4385-9EE8-0C7BB80EFD03
I don't have a Bronco yet to try this out on so I nominate you to be the guinea pig! REI has a generous return policy if you try it out and it's not a good fit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have a Bronco yet to try this out on so I nominate you to be the guinea pig! REI has a generous return policy if you try it out and it's not a good fit.
Ha!! I may have to try it out!

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried sleeping in the back of my Bronco for 3 nights during a recent camping trip. I have the cargo security drawer which is higher than the back of the folded down seats. I didn't build a platform or anything and just thought I could use a memory foam mattress topper to level everything out. That didn't really work and the sleeping was pretty miserable. I'm wondering if this would have enough adjustability to level everything out? Like some of the other commenters mentioned, the deepsleep mattress might be a little more comfortable, and they are comparably priced if you add a leveling mat. Hmm, I'm intrigued!
I did some basic math and it may work, I’ll have to pull the trigger and see if it works and report back