First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend , 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless I'm misunderstanding those percentages, 2dr non-SAS BL seems like the safest way to get a hard top. BL non-SAS high pack still the sweet spot IMO.
2drs have a 10 percent hit rate...youd be better off trying to get a 4 door at a 36 percent hit rate.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I haven't seen anything specifically regarding this -- Does this mean that you will only be able to order a Heritage Edition with an automatic? Puke. Have been looking forward to ordering a manual Heritage.
Sounds that way, with the issues manuals are having I wonder if we'll all be here soon.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2drs have a 10 percent hit rate...youd be better off trying to get a 4 door at a 36 percent hit rate.
In that case my understanding is backwards. My bad.

The best way to get a hard top is buying one off a lot unfortunately.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting that Raptor Bronco isn’t listed anywhere.
So, the Raptor will be available to order?
Bottom of the first image:

"Please note that specialty vehicles (Bronco Heritage Limited Edition & Raptor) will still be handled through a separate allocation process."

Sponsored

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bottom of the first image:

"Please note that specialty vehicles (Bronco Heritage Limited Edition & Raptor) will still be handled through a separate allocation process."
LOL apparently, I'm blind, don't mind me!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why no base orders? Constraint on specific parts or Ford simply makes more profit on other trims?
I'm guessing the profit thing. Some manufacturers have limited production on lower trims seemingly trying to increase profits given commodity restraints. For example, I think Honda stopped making base model Civics for the year.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but would you flex if they offered you a Bronco close to what you wanted, but at 10k under MSRP?

$62,165 for a 2 door WildTrak with Lux and Tow packages

or

$39,601 for an 2 door 2.7 advanced 4x4 Outer Banks with high package, tow package, and auxiliary switches?

That was the dilemma I had if I didn't switch and didn't get scheduled for 2023. I opted to take the Outer Banks, because I can overcome a lot of butthurt with $22,564. It would be less than $15k for upgrades to meet or exceed the WildTrak spec.
Since I turned down buying an MSRP soft top high package badlands in my favorite color yesterday because it wasn’t Lux and hardtop I think the answer is yes I would still flex. I have a nice daily driver so I can be patient.

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i plan on putting in an order on Monday With my dealership. I have access to D plan pricing and have confirmed that they will accept it. Is there anything else I should know before placing an order? Is there any sort of paperwork etc I should make sure I get when placing the order?

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Dealers should already know or should know soon what their allocations are. I know we know what our allocation number is and we plan to stay within that number.
Some dealers won't share that information. The owner and manager of mine wouldn't tell me and guarded it like it was top secret.

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge SEL, 2013 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered from Fox Ford in Chicago, Reservation date April 16th 2021, hopefully I'll get some good news in the near future
I ordered from Fox Ford also. Great experience. Picked up my BD SAS in December. 9 months after ordering

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I turned down buying an MSRP soft top high package badlands in my favorite color yesterday because it wasn’t Lux and hardtop I think the answer is yes I would still flex. I have a nice daily driver so I can be patient.
MSRP is one thing, but $10k under MSRP wouldn't get you into get the soft top Badlands?

That's a strong flex... and I don't blame you for it. I didn't flinch on my first Bronco.

Knowing what I know now, the only lux package feature I really value is adaptive cruise control and I can add that to the high package Bronco for under $1k.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone mentioned. Maybe they are noticing trouble with the manual transmission. Or maybe Getrag is having a hard time keeping up the production. Maybe.
Sponsored