2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will voluntarily delay my build if it means that 1 more FE can be produced. I know thats not an option but Ive felt bad for the FE owners throughout this whole thing.

If Ford said, hey we’ll give you a soft top & 2.3 and deduct $5k from your 4dr BL, 2.7, lux, mic order…I still wouldn’t do it.

wife asked me this weekend “any update on her Bronco and timeframe?” Most honest answer I could give her was, before the 6th gen 4runner became available.
Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ok, now I am confused. I have a loaded Wildtrak on order with the MIC and Tow pkge. I am happy to drop the tow pkge but will it help? Or, could I change my order to a big bend and suffer through the mid package?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yall should stop sacrificing what you want in your vehicle just so you can maybe (but probably not) get your vehicles a couple months earlier lol.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/4 and have my vin. Happy day

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the Bronco is truly modular, I’d be happy if they just started shipping me the parts and an allen key. My dealer already has a restraining order out on me so another change might be too much...

Ford Bronco Report: 2021 Bronco production not expected to be affected by chip shortage. And "Deadly 6" are now the "Deadly 4" 1620104216464

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not great at math but I think I have a 25% chance of getting my ride this year. Ha! Oh well, better than a goose egg!!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will. It's a matter of bad timing. A cyber launch of a new vehicle doesn't match well with an auto manufacturer that distributes its product through a dealer franchise network. Throw in a global pandemic that affects the manufacturer's global supply chain and the sausage making gets really ugly.

Had Ford just announced the New Bronco and let customers order from their dealer of choice, none of the build constraints would be an issue. We all just wouldn't know every effing detail and how production estimates change on a weekly basis.

As I defended Ford several weeks ago, Ford is going to build what Broncos it can in the order it can with the supply of parts it has in its supply chain to best match customer's orders. Ford needs the revenue.

If you were CEO of Ford, you'd do this exactly as Ford is doing it.

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really need the hitch for my bike carrier. The hard top is staying on my 2door Badlands. But I’m tempted to take off the Tow, I’d rather getter summer, as opposed to fall. Idk. Dammit. Still, cited.
I wanted the tow package for the same reason but I dropped it because I'm 100% confident that some company will have one out before I get my Bronco (best case now, scheduled in July, in my driveway August maybe September). Plus I'm going to actually off road my Badlands and receiver hitches are notorious for messing with departure angle (not fun to get hung up on a rock because of it) so I hope the aftermarket offers a better solution than stock (to fit with an aftermarket rear bumper possibly).

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really need the hitch for my bike carrier. The hard top is staying on my 2door Badlands. But I’m tempted to take off the Tow, I’d rather getter summer, as opposed to fall. Idk. Dammit. Still, cited.
The same thought has crossed my mind. The hitch is very similar to the one used on the Wrangler and I think the aftermarket will have those pretty quickly. No wiring required.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have three of the four on my build. Looks like a my 25 for me 😟

Icinnes

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wanted the tow package for the same reason but I dropped it because I'm 100% confident that some company will have one out before I get my Bronco (best case now, scheduled in July, in my driveway August maybe September). Plus I'm going to actually off road my Badlands and receiver hitches are notorious for messing with departure angle (not fun to get hung up on a rock because of it) so I hope the aftermarket offers a better solution than stock (to fit with an aftermarket rear bumper possibly).
I’m confused about the tow package on the list. I have tow and my build is scheduled for week of June 7, 2021. Could it be they had some available and then ran into supply chain issues after exhausting the initial supply?
Sponsored