James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I understand the deposit process correctly? I was under the impression the $100 reservation deposit would be returned to us. Since it was paid directly to Ford, they said it could not be applied to the purchase but would be refunded instead after purchase.

I took delivery of my Bronco on August 6th and still haven't had my deposit returned. I called Ford and the guy seemed confused. He asked if I cancelled my order and I said no I took delivery. He placed me on hold a while and came back and told me to contact my dealer. I have called them several times and can't get a straight answer.

Is that $100 deposit returned to us or is that what we pay for the privilege of placing an order? 230K reservations at $100 a pop is a nice chunk of change for Ford to pocket if it doesn't get returned.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do I understand the deposit process correctly? I was under the impression the $100 reservation deposit would be returned to us. Since it was paid directly to Ford, they said it could not be applied to the purchase but would be refunded instead after purchase.

I took delivery of my Bronco on August 6th and still haven't had my deposit returned. I called Ford and the guy seemed confused. He asked if I cancelled my order and I said no I took delivery. He placed me on hold a while and came back and told me to contact my dealer. I have called them several times and can't get a straight answer.

Is that $100 deposit returned to us or is that what we pay for the privilege of placing an order? 230K reservations at $100 a pop is a nice chunk of change for Ford to pocket if it doesn't get returned.
The deposit went to your dealer. Not Ford. Discuss this with your dealer. They can either apply it to the purchase or refund it.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My understanding is the dealer you selected has the 100 bucks. :unsure:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should have included your deposit in your purchase agreement, but since it appears you didn’t ask your dealer to return it to you.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pull out your saved email from your reservation to prove the $100. It may have gone eventually to the dealer but was paid to Ford. And since it was declared from the outset to be refundable all those that cancelled reservations should have received their money back - this being the reason I feel that there was no monetary cost to a Maverick reservation.

Also, when signing off on your vehicle, make sure all the Ford Pass rewards points promised are there.
42,000 at delivery
20,000 as a "thank you for patience"
200,000 for taking delivery of a 2021

That's 262,000 points altogether to use toward accessories or service, equivalent to over $1300

Sponsored
OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pull out your saved email from your reservation to prove the $100. It may have gone eventually to the dealer but was paid to Ford. And since it was declared from the outset to be refundable all those that cancelled reservations should have received their money back - this being the reason I feel that there was no monetary cost to a Maverick reservation.

Also, when signing off on your vehicle, make sure all the Ford Pass rewards points promised are there.
42,000 at delivery

That's 262,000 points altogether to use toward accessories or service, equivalent to over $1300

Do the points expire? Honestly I'm not really interested in anything right now. In the future I'm hoping to get the ON board storage door bags and maybe a hard top but I can't see them being available for some time.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do the points expire? Honestly I'm not really interested in anything right now. In the future I'm hoping to get the ON board storage door bags and maybe a hard top but I can't see them being available for some time.
No clue. Never had any before. They did not have this program back in the 80s-90s when I leased two different Rangers

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you check to see if they deducted on your paperwork along with any other down payment? One would assume they would put it in there? Thanks for the heads up as I will make sure the $100.00 as well as the additional $400.00 I put down is captured.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

42,000 at delivery

I just took delivery of my bronco and got the 42k points at signing but forgot about the extra bonus points promised from ford. How do I get these extra points? Call ford customer service?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer only knows about the 42K points for delivery. Can someone point out where the bonus 200K points are indicated so I can show them?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer only knows about the 42K points for delivery. Can someone point out where the bonus 200K points are indicated so I can show them?
IMO those 200k points were for switching away from MOD top when it got discontinued and getting a buildable MY21.

srafferty25

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm not sure really how the points work, but I never had to ask the dealer to add them to my account. My 42k showed up about 2 weeks after I added my Bronco to my fordpass account and then the 200k showed up about a week after that.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pull out your saved email from your reservation to prove the $100. It may have gone eventually to the dealer but was paid to Ford.
Deposit is paid directly to the dealership, not to Ford, even though transmitted via the Ford reservation page. Credit card statements will confirm that.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That 100 deposot