First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made a reservation the day after reservations opened for a Wildtrak, antimatter blue, MIC and towing package. Signed a purchase contract with my dealer on 12/18/2020 and paid another $900.00 deposit. (Total $1,000.00). I have received a poster and hammock from Ford, nothing more (including any communication). Wondering what to do from here. Any ideas? Very frustrated!!!
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a reservation the day after reservations opened for a Wildtrak, antimatter blue, MIC and towing package. Signed a purchase contract with my dealer on 12/18/2020 and paid another $900.00 deposit. (Total $1,000.00). I have received a poster and hammock from Ford, nothing more (including any communication). Wondering what to do from here. Any ideas? Very frustrated!!!
An email went out a few weeks ago to people who were guaranteed not to see their build in 2021. I have a Badlands on order with MIC and received the email. Ended up switching to soft top last weekend and received my VIN on Thursday. 7/15/20 reservation, almost exactly 48 hours after reveal. A bit weird if you haven’t heard anything at all. Maybe talk to your dealers GM or call Ford customer service. They might be able to tell you. Pretty sure that if you have not received a VIN by now, and have a Wildtrak or MIC in your build, then it is an automatic MY22. But always good to double check.

OP
OP

genebjohnson

Wildtrak
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
An email went out a few weeks ago to people who were guaranteed not to see their build in 2021. I have a Badlands on order with MIC and received the email. Ended up switching to soft top last weekend and received my VIN on Thursday. 7/15/20 reservation, almost exactly 48 hours after reveal. A bit weird if you haven’t heard anything at all. Maybe talk to your dealers GM or call Ford customer service. They might be able to tell you. Pretty sure that if you have not received a VIN by now, and have a Wildtrak or MIC in your build, then it is an automatic MY22. But always good to double check.
Thanks. Will do.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wondering what to do from here. Any ideas?
Yeah, wait patiently.

It's annoying that it is taking Ford so long to build MY Bronco, but I'm accepting reality. There is nothing that I can do to hurry it up. I'm just glad that I don't actually need it. So I'll continue to wait until someday when I'm notified that they're going to build it, then I'll try to get excited again. In a month or two I may have to go borrow the one that my local dealer has again. Driving that one helped a little bit.
Sponsored