Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a reservation to buy a Bronco, then couldn't decide color. By the time I did they had pretty much nixed the 2 door WT, so whats the point of putting in my order if I'm not getting what I wont. I'm not changing to a 4 door just to say I have a Bronco. I'll wait isn't going anywhere.
What do you mean nixed the two door wildtrak? That’s what I ordered 🤣
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess someone was talking to legal about the "Reserve Yours" below "2021 Bronco" and "You mean we can't let people reserve a vehicle we have no intention of actually building?"

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if they will even follow the reservation scheme for the rest of us that didn't get their reserved Broncos. I really suspect it will be completely up to the dealer where your order fits in. I thought that initially from when I put my order in. It seemed like it was only an order and the reservation had nothing to do with it. The dealer never noted the reservation and it just seemed like a random order to me. This is why If I follow through and re-order I won't expect it until late 2022 at best or more likely 2023. Looking more at a 2021 Gladiator and have to wonder how many others are buying the competition as a result of Ford not being able to get the Bronco to market to meet demand.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's either spectacularly sarcastic or hopelessly optimistic.
I'm expecting/hoping to get mine around 11 months from now, and that's with a reservation in the first month.
Most of us here have been waiting at least that long. I'm one of the lucky ones and have a vin for a 2dr, been pushed 3 times and not surprised by any fuckery from ford.... Hopefully by Thanksgiving /Xmas... Of this year of course.... Maybe

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really, I placed a reservation 2 days ago. Dealer called me the next day and I go in Friday to place the order.
Placing an order and receiving a Bronco are two very different things.
In fact many B6G members know that those two things are almost not even related. LOL at the shear absurdity of the Bronco roll out.
If/when you go to your dealer DO NOT give them anymore money to place the order.
Buckle up, this is going to be a bucking Bronco ride!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They got the order part of the model somewhat right, it's the build part they don't have nailed down yet😁
Fords a relatively new company... I'm sure they'll figure it out before it becomes a problem....

nick112288

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So in the grand scheme of things does this really even matter? If as some people are saying they made the reservation then got a call from the dealer a few days later to actually order, why does a reservation VS talking to a dealer to order matter?

Sponsored

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So in the grand scheme of things does this really even matter? If as some people are saying they made the reservation then got a call from the dealer a few days later to actually order, why does a reservation VS talking to a dealer to order matter?
Actually it doesn't really matter but it probably stops those who really weren't going to go through with it to start. I'm glad I decided to wait, I don't think Ford expected the response they are getting from this launch. Is it a little disappointing, sure but whateverz :p

Last edited:

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just trying to be a little leveled headed here, and maybe it was said I didn't read all 9 pages, but perhaps they disabled reservations in preparation for the MY22 orders to go live. That seems the most likely scenario to me honestly.
This is the most likely scenario, but you have to remember this is a forum filled with people who thought the release of a brand new vehicle would go flawlessly in the midst of a global pandemic which impacted the supply of everything from dishwashers to 2x4s and think the sky is constantly falling. They’re so caught up in the drama and rumors they ignore the fact that Ford could split Bronco/Ranger production 50/50 and still have every current order built by next labor day

Last edited:

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on all the posts about build delays, dealer shenanery, damaged in transport, error codes during the first few days of ownership, commodity shortages, top issues both soft and hard (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!), and whatever else I've missed on the forums or forgot to mention here, *MY* reservations about owning a new Bronco have just begun...