First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013/2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those that have not yet converted reservations to orders, will they get a refund, or are they still in a holding pattern?
Sponsored

mcunkle

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab
Your Bronco Model
Base
hopefully they'll do the same for the Maverick, otherwise it will be Bronco fiasco all over again

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hopefully they'll do the same for the Maverick, otherwise it will be Bronco fiasco all over again
don't think so

they're only 2 months or so booked with the Maverick. Once they clear the pre-production backlog, I think you'll see lots of Mavericks on dealer lots as stock orders and easy custom ordering

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Bill 3

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cmax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The reservation program has ended for the Bronco and is no longer available as an option on Ford.com. The reservation page now says:
"Interested in getting into a Bronco?
Contact your local Ford Dealer for more details on options and timing. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door orders, Bronco deliveries will extend through the 2022 calendar year.​
Existing order holders, click here for additional FAQs."​

I think that's cause they're opening the 22 model year next week (or the week after?)

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First of all, I don’t have a reservation, no priority, nothing. I contacted a dealer to see about getting on a list, to order, anything to get a “time stamp”. He told me the system is closed and to check back in a few months to order… Can anybody confirm this?
He's flat out wrong, I just ordered one yesterday. PM me the dealer in question and your location, I'll see if I can reach out to one of my sister stores in TX to get one on order and get you in the queue.

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to car and driver Reservations come back in October anybody else get wind of this?
24CF2A7D-C3B2-4672-99CE-4271D4DE3F74.jpeg

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to car and driver Reservations come back in October anybody else get wind of this?
Ford Bronco Reservation program ends for the Bronco - No NEW Reservations 24CF2A7D-C3B2-4672-99CE-4271D4DE3F74
Yeah I’m the Detroit free press article it said reservations are “paused”

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's flat out wrong, I just ordered one yesterday. PM me the dealer in question and your location, I'll see if I can reach out to one of my sister stores in TX to get one on order and get you in the queue.
I just contacted another dealer who said the system is totally closed to new reservations and orders.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get a DORA? Any dealer can say they took your order but it doesn't mean they placed one with Ford. Do you see the difference? Maybe you have a DORA and I'm wrong.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you get a DORA? Any dealer can say they took your order but it doesn't mean they placed one with Ford. Do you see the difference? Maybe you have a DORA and I'm wrong.
I am a dealer, the order won't schedule if it's a hard top, but it will generate a DORA. We don't actually use those anymore though since WBDO shows us current status.

The point is to get the order in the system with your information. That way when 2022 conversion happens, you have a timestamp.

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my dealer called me and said Aug #26 was last day for new orders.
Sara Vargas is the bronco manager at Rizza Ford in Orland Park, ILL

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my dealer called me and said Aug #26 was last day for new orders.
Sara Vargas is the bronco manager at Rizza Ford in Orland Park, ILL
Straight from our Bronco Communications FAQ:

Can a customer place an order for a Bronco vehicle if they do not have a reservation?
Yes, customers are encouraged to work directly with their dealer who can help with the ordering process, timing and options. For example, a customer may be able to get a vehicle that’s already built or scheduled. Due to the high number of orders, delivery of Bronco vehicle orders placed today will extend through 2022 calendar year.

What Bronco model configurations can be ordered?
Customers can order any Bronco model that is available on the Bronco build and price website. Please see the attached recommended builds that will likely be produced quicker based ongoing commodity constraints.

I have a customer with an early reservation, how can I ensure they are being prioritized?
The scheduling system will continue to pull orders based on customers reservation timestamp. As the systems runs out of buildable orders because of commodities, it will move down the list until it finds an order that is buildable. Scheduling prioritizes retail orders with a timestamp first, retail orders without a timestamp second, and stock orders last.

There is no restriction on ordering in WBDO. We are being told to order the customer's vehicle. My assumption is that we'll have a way to convert that order (and all the 99s) to a 2022.
Sponsored