Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit Screenshot_20210708-090311_Gmail
I would love to have the extra money--I tried to find that email but must have deleted. Im a Day 4 reservation and wont see my Bronco until Dec/Jan due to Dealer allocations
It was sent on March 25.....maybe that will help!
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Duuuude. I had already spent that money on all the Bronco swag I had my eye on. 😭😭😭

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I could say this was surprising.
Though I doubt it's as much of a bait & switch as many seem to be assuming.

This is the kind of thing that happens when you send mass emails telling people they get a voucher, without actually issuing any sort of trackable voucher. No system in place to determine who got the voucher, who used it, etc. Not a big deal when applied to guest passes or other services, as those don't impact any sort of inventory. A little different when trying to use them for merchandise or other physical goods. Actually surprised this didn't come up sooner.

All that said, Ford need to get it fixed ASAP.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023.
I guess I hadn't read it well enough. I thought it was only for the guest but the quote shows otherwise. That sucks.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to have the extra money--I tried to find that email but must have deleted. Im a Day 4 reservation and wont see my Bronco until Dec/Jan due to Dealer allocations
Yeah I don't delete ANY email from Ford, Off-Rodeo, or my dealer. Just in case.
Once it's all said and done, inbox cleanup time.
Until then, it's good to have things to reference.
That and 5$ will get you a cup of coffee, but the skeptic (and manager) in me has learned you don't delete anything that even remotely might need to be referred back to later.

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit Screenshot_20210708-090311_Gmail

Awesome thanks

Thanks for exact date--Just found that email. Its very clear what it says- even specifies exactly what you can use it on. Wonder why some can use for second guest when they register but no options for us single attendees. So what happens to all those people who go to Rodeo and then Ford decides to give voucher later. Are we out of Luck after spending our money. If you watch Bronco Nations video of Off-Rodeo, it appears that they have some pretty cool swag.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I could say this was surprising.
Though I doubt it's as much of a bait & switch as many seem to be assuming.
So Ford wasn't being dishonest…they are just incompetent? Either way, these types of nit issues only adds salt to the wound.

The 'Entire Bronco Team' has become an expert at over-promising and under-delivering. While they want to blame "the pandemic, unprecedented demand and supply-chain hurdles and countless other things" (and rightly so!!)...a lot of the annoyances are self-inflicted by the Mothership..

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 3/25 e-mail came under Mark Grueber’s signature. There is ZERO chance that Ford did not know exactly what is was doing when it was sent - deflect from the sh*t show and give their fan boys and captive automotive press something so they could say “look how awesome Ford is.” Now it appears what Grueber said is untrue. As an additional FYI, they also were not truthful when they said the Roadeo was free. It is not. You have to pay a $250 deposit which is refundable only when you take delivery of your Bronco (perhaps as late as 2023) and pay a $35 admin fee. I get it - $35 is not a lot of money, but don’t say something is complimentary when it’s is not. That is a lie. We can disagree on the degree and extent, but nonetheless, it’s a lie.
I agree with you on the $35 fee (feels like a Ticket Master "convenience fee" :rolleyes: ). But a $250 deposit if you haven't taken delivery of your Bronco makes sense since someone could go to the Off-Roadeo and easily never end up buying a Bronco.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone at the Roadeo know if they worked out the kinks on this yet?

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone at the Roadeo know if they worked out the kinks on this yet?
No idea yet. Mike told me earlier this week “hopefully in the next few days “. I’ll be there on Wednesday so hopefully they’ll have it taken care of by then. Will report back

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea yet. Mike told me earlier this week “hopefully in the next few days “. I’ll be there on Wednesday so hopefully they’ll have it taken care of by then. Will report back
Was there yesterday and if you wanted the t-shirts and Yeti swag you had to pay. I used the discount to bring my daughter so it didn’t matter to me but I don’t think it’s fixed.

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit image

the one on the left I had to purchase, the one on the right was free as part of your admission price.

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was there yesterday and if you wanted the t-shirts and Yeti swag you had to pay. I used the discount to bring my daughter so it didn’t matter to me but I don’t think it’s fixed.

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit image

the one on the left I had to purchase, the one on the right was free as part of your admission price.
Was wondering if we would get any free gear! Thanks for the update!

t_bucket

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Update #2: They know about the issue and have been working on getting the structure up to accept the voucher. It seems to be a technical issue they’re having problems with. As of right now they can only put it towards guest spots. They hope it will be up and running soon.

Update: I reached out to a Ford representative and they’re looking into it for me. Said they will report back ASAP.

I sent an email asking how we will get our credit to be used on Merchandise and experience add-ons earlier today. They replied back stating that the $250 credit is only to be used on guest passes at this time.

Has anyone else heard of them changing the rules of the credit? Below is the original text on one of the many apology emails:

“ While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.”
They ever get back to you on this?

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They ever get back to you on this?
Just told me the system isn’t up and running to allow the $250 credit to be used.

When I was there I did find out the off roadeo is currently being ran by a secondary event company. So no one there actually works for Ford or has any idea of when the system will be working.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just told me the system isn’t up and running to allow the $250 credit to be used.

When I was there I did find out the off roadeo is currently being ran by a secondary event company. So no one there actually works for Ford or has any idea of when the system will be working.
LOL. of course... I'm waiting to register for an event until after I have my Bronco. So hopefully before December 2023. 😂
Sponsored