First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like they've done this to a few people. Three of the five Bronco's on their website have green window stickers.
Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Resolved to my satisfaction 1

• Disclaimer: Must have a qualified trade to purchase new. Contact dealer for details.

• Body Style: Convertible
  • Model Code: E5E
  • Engine: 6 Cyl - 2.7 L
  • Drive Type: 4WD
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Ext. Color: Cactus Gray
  • Int. Color: Dark Gray w/Navy Pier
  • MPG: 18 City / 20 Hwy
  • VIN #: 1FMEE5EP7MLA40621
  • Stock #: 21320
  • Window Sticker
Yours?

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He will assist you to put a new order elsewhere.šŸ¤®
who needs help with placing new order and this guy lost out on a FE that he put a reservation in for a year and half ago because he can't put a new order in for a FE .

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
One star review left, in the day and age of build and price ordering how can this dealer / @Ford Motor Company expect anyone to order a new Bronco, Lightning F150, Maverick, or Mustang if dealers are allowed to add on markups to the final price? Everyone has a budget, how this is ok with Ford corporate is mind boggling.

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes thatā€™s mine. Am I reading that right that they wonā€™t let someone buy a new car without having a trade-in?? I wonder if Ford would be happy with that. They had a Badlands on the showroom floor with a green sticker and a $25K markup. I can only guess they screwed that guy too.
They also have a Base Badlands and an Outer Banks listed with a green sticker. The Badlands is listed as a base.

Last edited:

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m still trying to let the anger dissipate. Went to go pickup my FE order that got delivered to the dealership yesterday. Found out they wanted $118K for it ($56K markup).

I blew a gasket having waited a year and a half with a year of delays.

Superior Ford in Plymouth, MN. Their excuse - ā€œwell you didnā€™t sign anything and thatā€™s what the market price isā€. I was forced to walk out with no Bronco. I feel totally taken advantage of and that they just used my reservation/order so they could get one for their lot and sell at a huge markup with no intention of honoring my reservation. When I showed up it was like they werenā€™t even aware it was my Bronco I had reserved.

Had I known how shady the dealership was, I would have gone done the street and had it transferred to Morries Ford who would have sold at MSRP.
That is garbage! I know itā€™s a shitty situation but there is a dealer in Seattle are selling a fe 2 door for 89k still a ridiculous mark up but better than 100k+ maybe just look at buying an fe from a dealer that has one. Ford donā€™t care about us unfortunately.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I reading that right that they wonā€™t let someone buy a new car without having a trade-in??
I wonder if it's because they know that no lender is going to finance that vehicle for nearly twice MSRP, so they're hoping for a buyer with a valuable enough trade-in to take the financed amount to something than a lender might allow.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damn them to hell!

Sponsored

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we hold off on any more negative Google reviews? Mike Levine responded to my Tweet so Iā€™m in contact and he believes the negative reviews will just make the problem worse at the moment. Thank you! Maybe thereā€™s hope??
Consider updating your original post with this guidance. Else people will read your opener and go to town on reviews long before they make it to this comment in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.