Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,
First post in the forums. I searched through a lot of threads and unless I missed it I couldn't find an answer to this particular question:

My first mod is going to be Rock Slide Engineering side steps/Rock sliders. Are there any compatibility issues between these and skid plates? I am close to buying a Badlands Sasquatch 2dr and I will need the side steps right off the bat to help entry/exit and I would then be looking at skidplates after that so I want to make sure my side steps wouldn't interfere with skid plate options.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,
First post in the forums. I searched through a lot of threads and unless I missed it I couldn't find an answer to this particular question:

My first mod is going to be Rock Slide Engineering side steps/Rock sliders. Are there any compatibility issues between these and skid plates? I am close to buying a Badlands Sasquatch 2dr and I will need the side steps right off the bat to help entry/exit and I would then be looking at skidplates after that so I want to make sure my side steps wouldn't interfere with skid plate options.
Thank you in advance for any help.
They won't interfere with the skid plates.

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have these and no skid plate interference at all. They are awesome.
Sponsored