First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Venture Motorsports LLC new bronco sliders/step/door protection is now available for pre order Along with rear diff cover. Rear shock guards are next then skid plates. I’d go get on the pre order list before it’s back ordered like crazy!
Sponsored

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
Venture Motorsports LLC new bronco sliders/step/door protection is now available for pre order Along with rear diff cover. Rear shock guards are next then skid plates. I’d go get on the pre order list before it’s back ordered like crazy!
🚀

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@LiteBrite, Love the look of these and I also watched your video last night showing the fitting of the prototype. In which you said they were going to be adjusted to get it to pop out a bit more to be like your red jeep. my only concern is that i also need something that can act as a usable step surface for the shorter members of the family. these look like they might come in a bit too high for my purposes with my current black diamond 32" tires - otherwise i'd strongly consider saving up for these. How would the step height and width compare with say the go rhino DSS slider/steps - which are also fairly high and narrow but don't appear to me to be as trail capable to these?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Kevin................. You posting from the lakebed??????

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Link please and thank you

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I reading it correctly that 4 holes are required to be drilled for these? Or is all the drilling optional?
Sponsored