Sponsored

Rockslide Engineering Steps - GROUP BUY has started!

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in the 4DR, DM sent.
Sponsored

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if they don't arrive in the next 10 days they won't be installed until next April. I will be off to Texas to avoid the Wisconsin winters.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed mine this week and very Happy with them they are well built, excellent quality! Step Slide Engineering is a First class company, From the packaging, shipping, instructions, Hardware, materials, it was an easy install and I am Very satisfied with them on My Bronco as
I was on my Jeep!

2021 Bronco - YouTube
Tom can I ask you a quick question? It was a little hard to tell from the video, but did I see your magnet placement down on the bottom of the doorsill coming out from under the sill molding? On other installs I have seen, the magnet was placed further up the door jam, at what would be around the handle height (or a passengers waist). Obviously, from experience, you prefer the foot location better? Aren't you worried someone might kick it getting in or out? I don't like it further up the door jam, just wanted your opinion. I plan on getting a second set of magnets as well to stick to the tube doors I have on order. Much rather do that than F around with the door deletes. RSE said that people often just use a second set of magnets on tube doors instead. Thanks.

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like a set for a 4 door, thanks

slocobra03

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Explore ST, MG, Isetta, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been waiting for reply from RSE to order a set for my 2 Door... email and DM sent to RSE but no response from them....

Sponsored

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have issues getting what you ordered? As I posted earlier I received 2 passenger side steps and was missing a bunch of other stuff like all the mounting hardware and brackets. They sent a replacement step and it finally arrived yesterday. They sent me a third passenger side step. I have a hard time believing I’m the only one with these issues. What’s going on over at rockslide?

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine installed a couple weeks ago. Passenger side has worked flawlessly. Driver side has gotten stuck in the down position several times. The place that did the install said the magnetic piece in one of the doors was shifting such that it wasn’t consistently making contact with the sensor in the door jam. They re-attached it with some kind of adhesive and it worked for a few days. Now stuck again. Tried a few things but it’s still stuck. Not sure if this is an install issue, a mechanical issue, or a design issue. I’ll update this once I know more.

UPDATE: Now working again. Replaced all the magnetic pieces that attach to the doors with much longer magnetic pieces. Also used some adhesive to encourage them to stay in place. Here’s what I used:
Ford Bronco Rockslide Engineering Steps - GROUP BUY has started! F9726A27-7426-4B61-A6C0-0D976E03C484

Last edited:

Kybeastly22

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

has anyone Received theirs from the group buy? Still waiting on mine .’hopefully have before bronco arrives In a few weeks

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No still waiting. Invoiced on October 10th. Paid on October 11th.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still waiting also.

Boulot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m still waiting as well. An update would be much appreciated.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have tried to email EVERYONE that was a part of the order. Im sorry if you were missed as some orders came through DM only, and other avenues where I didnt have your email.

Rockslide found some software issues early on in the production and things came to a halt. The original ETA for steps to ship was 5-6weeks from order place. They extended that 2 extra weeks. Unfortunately they still have not made up that gap in time.

They are currently building 200 steps which are slated to be out the door next week, a lot of those are mine (yours). Im hoping to send tracking out to many of you at the end of next week.

Please bare in mind that out of our 107 orders from this site, they are mingled with everyone elses orders too and they are shipping them in the order received. They have shipped 23 out of 107 of ours so far. Im hoping that they manage to get through all the rest of them within 2weeks of today. We are all sorry for the delays.
Sponsored