Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When is the “optional gear strap attachment” going to be available?
Those are still at least 7 weeks out. I'll post here when they are closer to being ready. Thanks, G
Sponsored

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are the orange ones available or are they "Shipping in 6-9 weeks"?
We are unfortunately already out of orange (Everything except red), we will be getting the next bigger batch in about 4 weeks.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my set of orange last night, these look great and feel like a high quality product and are very comfortably priced in my opinion.

Ford Bronco Rockworkx hard top bolts installed. Removable by hand 5F0F4DCD-FBA3-49B3-B458-931773E31823_1_201_a

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will the forward bolts be available to order separately when they are available? Also do you have a set of blue in stock?

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Will the forward bolts be available to order separately when they are available? Also do you have a set of blue in stock?
Sorry for the delay, I was lost in the Tahoe mountains doing some "Product Testing"! I just received the 1st samples of the FWD bolt which we are testing this week. Will be starting production as soon as testing is complete. I'll put a link on the site in the next week for anyone who wants to pre-order, all colors will be available. We have sold out of all but some Red of the pre-ordered 8 bolts sets, but will have a lot more in stock in about 4 weeks. Cheers, G

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the delay, I was lost in the Tahoe mountains doing some "Product Testing"! I just received the 1st samples of the FWD bolt which we are testing this week. Will be starting production as soon as testing is complete. I'll put a link on the site in the next week for anyone who wants to pre-order, all colors will be available. We have sold out of all but some Red of the pre-ordered 8 bolts sets, but will have a lot more in stock in about 4 weeks. Cheers, G
@Rockworkx Good afternoon Grant, hope you enjoyed Tahoe. I am eagerly awaiting the forward bolts (T40's). Please ley us know when that pre-order link is up. Have a great week.

buda-bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grant, are the blacks ones available or 6-9 weeks out?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered some blue ones 4 weeks ago and every day I'm like:

Ford Bronco Rockworkx hard top bolts installed. Removable by hand 1657497695269

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my blacks put on after I took the top off for the first time Saturday. Love them. There was a sticker on the box that spoke about an additional gasket for gen 2 tops that are coming. Has anyone ran into this yet? I haven't put them on with the top installed yet but it looks like there is a rib on the front 2 locations that would interfere and I'm guessing that's what the gaskets would compensate for.....
Ford Bronco Rockworkx hard top bolts installed. Removable by hand 20220709_160518

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my blacks put on after I took the top off for the first time Saturday. Love them. There was a sticker on the box that spoke about an additional gasket for gen 2 tops that are coming. Has anyone ran into this yet? I haven't put them on with the top installed yet but it looks like there is a rib on the front 2 locations that would interfere and I'm guessing that's what the gaskets would compensate for.....
Ford Bronco Rockworkx hard top bolts installed. Removable by hand 20220709_160518
Grant was saying that the gaskets are not needed on all models. At the time he wasn't quite sure which models were or were not affected. I have a four door Badlands and the additional gaskets are not needed, my front two (where the spacing is questionable) tighten down with no interference. I have been using the @Rockworkx hard top bolts for a month or so and I love them. Speeds up the process and eliminates the need for my impact wrench. Accept of course for the two bolts above on the rollbar, but Grant promises us that those will be out of testing soon and they will hopefully be available for purchase ;). Isn't that right Grant?
Sponsored