First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a cool thing to play with I never really expected much from the Build & Price beyond that.

I'm ready to order.
Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly - this makes me wonder if the majority of y'all make $100k+ a year, or if the majority of y'all just make horrible financial decisions.
I bet it is probably the 2nd Option for most.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not fully satisfied but I'm mostly enjoying the appetizer and cold beverage I have right now.

Yes, they gave me the lunch menu but it's dinner time, I'm not sure if I made it during happy hour or not, the appetizer doesn't look quite like the picture on the menu, etc. BUT, at least I have a table and can enjoy what I have so far.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Prices were what I expected but I did a lot of research and I am glad prices didn’t change much from survey pricing. $1895 for 2.7 w/ auto is fantastic but I am also expecting that to change in the coming weeks. If it does, I am within $100 of my predicted price of $55k for a decked out Badlands. If it holds, then my build is about $1500 less than I anticipated. Interior for me worked out as well. Overall, very happy with the outcome and I feel more relaxed now. Probably too invested, too early.

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall, I am pretty okay with the pricing. Alot of the oddities (or errors) don't effect me much. About the only concern I have is 2.7L upgrade, if the auto not being charged was a mistake then I will have to lose the lux package but still not the end of the world.
When you add the auto trans first, then the 2.7, it only moves the price $300 for the engine. I think it is legit 1895 for the trans and engine. sweet deal!

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fine with what I've seen so far. I knew my build was gonna be pricey and that there would be plenty of compromises on this 1st model year.

I'm a little surprised by how many folks around here seem to think Ford builds custom vehicles though... And are then REALLY upset to discover that they instead mass-produce them in tightly controlled configurations. That seemed pretty obvious to me.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm totally satisfied. My 2 door BD build turned out exactly how I expected. And more importantly, now that almost all the information regarding the bronco is out I don't have to sift through page after page of speculation, misinterpretation and repeated/redundant complaining in search of any possible morsel of new information.

Sponsored

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was always accepting of the fact that the build I wanted was going to cost me 50 - 60k. I've definitely been one of the more positive people here I think, and I understand delays and setbacks that can't be predicted and such. My issue now looking at that final price in the B&P was that now doesn't include several of the features/items we've been advertised or shown off through this whole process. I feel a few things could've been done better to prevent future disappointments on Ford's part. I'm cool with forking over a huge amount of cash for the car I was imagining, it just sucks now that isn't realistic anymore.

With that being said, this is still a Bronco. The whole point of this truck was offering a new off-roader with great capabilities and a home-run of a design. This is such an exciting new car and is definitely something to look forward to, and I'm sure will be a blast to drive. It all comes down at this point to people accepting certain options aren't available and enjoy the Bronco for what it was meant to be, or either after all these issues, understandably, others will be rethinking all the money they were going to drop for this car.

I am still very excited for what the Bronco has to offer!

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm good.

I just wish people would realize pre-ordering a completely new model won't have every single accessory, package, option, or color available from the get go. Not sure any vehicle release has really operated that way.

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you add the auto trans first, then the 2.7, it only moves the price $300 for the engine. I think it is legit 1895 for the trans and engine. sweet deal!
Thats what I am hoping, but there were a lot of errors elsewhere so I am not going to hold my breath haha

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too was pleasantly surprised at the cost of the 2.7L/auto package. It kinda makes the whole X-plan fiasco a wash. I've got 5 builds that are possibilities. I'm really on the fence about 2 door or 4 door Big Bend or Outer Banks.

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm satisfied. We have the pricing for the options now. Yes, you can and can't add certain items and some of the contingencies seem wonky, but at least you can see the option prices and have something to work from.
Exactly
Sponsored