Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I satisfied with B&P?

No. It's full of bugs, and the the pictures won't load.

But I've never been a fan of Ford's B&P design. Too cumbersome.

Go use Porsche's B&P if you want to see how to do it right.
Sponsored

Clayps

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems fine to me although I haven't dug too deep into it. I've been a Jeep guy for some time and it's no better or worse than that in terms of functionality, or options offering than the Jeep build and price that's been around for some time. I do feel the criticism is unwarranted and almost laughable as a build and price is not the end-all-be-all of shopping tools, especially on day one of launch.

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kick me out if you want lol but I was actually pleasantly surprised. 2dr outer banks in iconic silver with the navy pier(I'm actually a fan of it) interior. Upgraded front bumpers, 2.7, aux switches, rubber floor mats, tow package and on demand 4wd.

Puts me at 45,410 a little bit above what I wanted to be at but I can make it work
You may stay! Haha

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet another thread to complain in. :LOL:

But where are all the 200 accessories. Maybe I can't count.

tenor.gif
Poking that fire man, sorry....

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm perfectly satisfied. B&P is a toy to play with until it's time to convert reservations in to orders, and the configurator for that process is completely different and will have up-to-date information, including late-availability items that are not advertised on B&P.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm satisfied. I get to have a good $ range on paper (which I have bound into a small notebook) of several variations of the grocery getter/ doggy wagon I want to purchase! Isn't there an accessories site at Ford Performance? I wonder if, eventually, the 200-ish accessories will be listed there? I'm good with the 2.7 auto, hard top and at least mid package, though I really want the high. I've got a couple of months to make a decision. In no hurry.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you add the auto trans first, then the 2.7, it only moves the price $300 for the engine. I think it is legit 1895 for the trans and engine. sweet deal!
Sadly I think that's a glitch. I was psyched myself when adding both auto and 2.7 was only $1895, but also skeptical. Then when I did the same thing on an OBX, adding the 2.7 (already had an auto) was $1895. Even so, upgrading to the 2.7 is a little less than I expected. Overall, aside from various glitches, there were no real surprises.

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've defended Levine from time to time but seriously, you're a communication manager, communicate any known issues. At least acknowledge "hey we're having some issues and working to get resolved" just something to say "hey we're aware, we're working on it, sorry for the delay" but this prick just posts pictures of trucks all day. What a fucking dream job
So it's probably a whole department, not just Levine, but I 100% agree with you on the transparency that's needed. I get if things are broken or unexpected decisions were made, just inform me the whole way through.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly - this makes me wonder if the majority of y'all make $100k+ a year, or if the majority of y'all just make horrible financial decisions.
Yes and yes...?

Sponsored
OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just need the price of Mansquatch, and I understand it's coming. But I truly did expect that part to be ready at B&P launch, seeing as how we were told Mansquatch was the SOLE REASON for the B&P delays. It doesn't really matter to me, I have plenty of time to build up my down payment, and BaseManSquatch is literally the only thing I want. I don't need any other options, but may add the Aux. switches since they're pretty cheap...
Gotcha.
I personally think the delay wasn't to get the ManSquatch out there, it was due to other pricing considerations related to the ManSauatch introduction. For instance, I'm guessing, weight distribution is the reason Squatch can't have the increased sound deadening (not the deadening of the High Package)

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTF ? On badlands, rock rails is an option. Not according to comparison sheet.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A new version of the Early Bronco, with decent off-road capability, removable top and doors ... base priced at the 30k mark? What do I have to complain about? I'll leave the complaining to the lux buyers over trim and trinkets.

Key question for me - can the new Bronco get me out to Moab and replace my (now rusted out) CJ-7 in the photo below? Answer is YES - so I'm good.

Ford Bronco Roll call for those satisfied with B&P RedCJ7_newBronco

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly - this makes me wonder if the majority of y'all make $100k+ a year, or if the majority of y'all just make horrible financial decisions.
Why not both?

JK. My BL is optioned to $55k. Sell my Tacoma and Miata for $17k brings it down to $38k. I've been working side gigs and should have $10k saved up in 'extra' money by the time I have to pay for this thing so that'll be $28k out the door out of pocket.

All that said I might be waiting for '22 for more colors and options.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am fairly satisfied. I reserved a Base planning to squatch it with 2.7 and hard top. I priced a Black Diamond with hard top and 2.7. Came out cheaper than the base. It also has the rubber floor, marine grade seats and 32's with a locking rear. I am OK with that because it will be a daily driver. I can probably cram some 33 MT's under it if I had to. Lots of extras that I like on the Black Diamond. I did not reserve until Jul 31 so I may not get mine until 2022...
Sponsored