First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How come when I select roof off on B&P it doesn’t reflect the discount for the roof? Since I got to pay for it anyways should I just get it and make a tree hut or something out of it?

/s
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m fine with the gray MIC - will look great with my velocity blue WT and will purchase the Bimini top also for most of the summer. No complaints here
I’m in the same boat. I like the top. I will be taking it on and off quite a bit here in the finicky weather in Iowa so I think the top will show less of the scratches.
I’m planning on the WT also either cyber orange or A51
One day soon I will decide on a damn color

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The gray MIC don't bother me with my color choices. I plan to take the clamshell off and run the 2 front sections alone most of the time.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it confirmed that we can remove the rear part of the roof and solely ride with the two front panels on and the rear passenger roof on?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How come when I select roof off on B&P it doesn’t reflect the discount for the roof? Since I got to pay for it anyways should I just get it and make a tree hut or something out of it?

/s
I would make a chicken coop from it or maybe a dog house?? lol
Ford Bronco Roof 79228B62-AB74-4FFF-9DE2-04F5E5871309

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has Ford basically said Too bad? Deal with it? to it’s most enthusiastic and loyal following ?
Grey top and that’s it ? No further update ? No black? No other choice.? No update ? Are they expecting ring people just to deal with it ?

Furthe, What if I want my top to match my body?
And...
What does late availability really mean?
Why is it so difficult for Ford to just answer ?
Talk about beating a dead ? horse to f_cking death! Are you new here? ?

If you don't want to wait a bit for a black top, then DON'T BUY A BRONCO! Plenty of old tired looking Jeeps for sale - TODAY!

Whiney haters make me want to hurl.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't worry too much OP on the "late availability" black top. I see you are in Canada so your Bronco will more than likely be "late availability" already since it seems they are constantly poopooing on you northern folks

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in the same boat. I like the top. I will be taking it on and off quite a bit here in the finicky weather in Iowa so I think the top will show less of the scratches.
I’m planning on the WT also either cyber orange or A51
One day soon I will decide on a damn color
Yes. Color was my main hang up - especially when talk was that VB was a late arrival ... but now that it’s available on time it made it easier! Same boat here - in Vermont - with the weather and plan to pull the roof on/off often. Not sure how easy it will be on the 4 door but that’s why I have a teenage son! Best wishes in your Bronco!

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talk about beating a dead ? horse to f_cking death! Are you new here? ?

If you don't want to wait a bit for a black top, then DON'T BUY A BRONCO! Plenty of old tired looking Jeeps for sale - TODAY!

Whiney haters make me want to hurl.
Just customer service 101. People want answers and they are left guessing way too much. I’ve visited Ford dealers and they are also uncertain about many of these questions. Be honest, get the message out, train the dealers earlier and give people what they keep asking for.

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it confirmed that we can remove the rear part of the roof and solely ride with the two front panels on and the rear passenger roof on?
It's been confirmed that you could not, but I have never let something like that stop me.

If I have to, I plan to design and print a device that will allow the second row to latch onto the sport bar instead of the clamshell.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been confirmed that you could not, but I have never let something like that stop me.

If I have to, I plan to design and print a device that will allow the second row to latch onto the sport bar instead of the clamshell.
I think I even saw that one of the reps said it was possible but not fast. So likely not recommended by Ford, likely not for the highway, but likely fine around town.

Be interesting to see what you or others come up with though. Seems it wouldn't be hard to rig something up to make this possible at highway speeds with no issue.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I even saw that one of the reps said it was possible but not fast. So likely not recommended by Ford, likely not for the highway, but likely fine around town.

Be interesting to see what you or others come up with though. Seems it wouldn't be hard to rig something up to make this possible at highway speeds with no issue.
Maybe I'll market it!

Who am I kidding, I'll probably give the plans away for free knowing me, LOL
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.