Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talk about beating a dead ? horse to f_cking death! Are you new here? ?

If you don't want to wait a bit for a black top, then DON'T BUY A BRONCO! Plenty of old tired looking Jeeps for sale - TODAY!

Whiney haters make me want to hurl.
Who made you the condescending Godfather of what people should and should not be concerned about. There is only one thing worse than whiners - it is one who thinks they are superior to all others.
Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Late 2021 delivery option on the WT and FE according to Ford's release, said way back when.
2022 models will be offered white and black painted mic top on all the models. Not sure on any other color offerings I heard of.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who made you the condescending Godfather of what people should and should not be concerned about. There is only one thing worse than whiners - it is one who thinks they are superior to all others.
I appointed myself and nothing I said was condescending. Look up the word. Simply sick of people complaining. It's a big new launch, it's complicated. There's a pandemic raging. Ford isn't selling black tops at the moment, but they're coming. Deal with it! If that bursts your little bubble and gets your panties all in a knot, who cares!

BTW, super stoked to be getting my Badlands 2.7L. Gonna be rocking the MIC hardtop and loving it! I didn't want any packages, but decided to get the Mid mainly for Intelligent Access. I could go on bitching for days about how Ford doesn't care about me by forcing me to spend $1500 for mid pkg stuff I don't need when all I was is smart access, but that would be pathetic. - Sincerely Godfather... @Heffe66413 ?

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll be getting the soft top. I'd also like a hard top, and I'm OK with the MIC one. It would be nice to know if that's an option.

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of us are not happy with the roof offerings, but how many threads do we need to talk about it?
One more it seems ??‍♂

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, what's the problem? You don't have to buy it right now, doubt Ford is going to notice the minimal percentage that let a top color choice influence their buy. Personally I like the top and so do others. Ford isn't changing production plans because a forum of 5000 people complains. If you really hate it, wait. There will be a plethora of top offerings from other companies, look into one of those if you absolutely hate the top.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Again, what's the problem? You don't have to buy it right now, doubt Ford is going to notice the minimal percentage that let a top color choice influence their buy. Personally I like the top and so do others. Ford isn't changing production plans because a forum of 5000 people complains. If you really hate it, wait. There will be a plethora of top offerings from other companies, look into one of those if you absolutely hate the top.
All opinions are worthwhile on here. This is a fan based forum and a suv that should be developed for customers needs/wants. Lots of comments about the roof before I chimed in, so regardless of what Ford does or doesn’t do, and regardless of the timing of the comment, forums like this exist for opinion sharing. Everyone is entitled to share their opinion. Since it’s an area of demand and a lot of people mention it, you can either opt into the discussion or if you have heard enough you can certainly opt out.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has Ford basically said Too bad? Deal with it? to it’s most enthusiastic and loyal following ?
Grey top and that’s it ? No further update ? No black? No other choice.? No update ? Are they expecting ring people just to deal with it ?

Furthe, What if I want my top to match my body?
And...
What does late availability really mean?
Why is it so difficult for Ford to just answer ?
Have you
ever thought “FORD DOES NOT MAKE THE ROOFS”.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All opinions are worthwhile on here. This is a fan based forum and a suv that should be developed for customers needs/wants. Lots of comments about the roof before I chimed in, so regardless of what Ford does or doesn’t do, and regardless of the timing of the comment, forums like this exist for opinion sharing. Everyone is entitled to share their opinion. Since it’s an area of demand and a lot of people mention it, you can either opt into the discussion or if you have heard enough you can certainly opt out.
Again, you don't have to buy it

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The issue isn't that Ford wants to solely offer the MIC top at launch it's that the plant that was supposed to be making the painted modular tops is running behind. The tops simply don't exist yet to be offered at launch. When they are ready, black will be offered first with white and body color arriving later (sometime in MY22 by the FAQ sent out by Ford with the B&P). We don't really know how far behind they are on the modular tops. Could be a few weeks. Could be several months. Those of us that dislike the MIC tops can choose to wait until they do arrive.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Status
Not open for further replies.