First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im sorry if this has been covered but ive been searching and cant find it anywhere. I recieved my 2022 Wildtrack about 3 weeks ago. I was going to order the 3" Zone lift but after emailing them to check fitment i was told by them that it would not work with the 22" rear sway bar. Next i looked into the Rough Country 2.5" lift. Their website says it works with 2022 sasquach and so i ordered it. I got in touch with the mechanic that installs my lifts and an hour later he said he called Rough Country and was told it would not work with the rear sway bar. I continued to call Rough Country 3 times talking to 3 different people, all of which told me it would work. Relaying that info to my mechanic, he told me to talk to Robert because he was the one saying it wouldnt work. So i called back. While talking to Robert he got R&D on the line and after being on hold for about 14 minutes he told me R&D said it would work. Has anyone else used this lift on their sasquach and can confirm that it will in fact work? And if this has already been covered then i apologize. Please send a link to it. Im getting it installed this next weekend and have 37"s ready to be installed with it. Thanks!!!!
Sponsored

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what was the issue? Installer error?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jwwolfe1977

Jwwolfe1977

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Added a rear sway bar for the 22 Sasquatch models that the previous models did not have. The fabtech lift kit although advertised worked with the 22 Sasquatch did not work with the rear sway bar. We didn't know if the same was with the rough country lift kit.
So what was the issue? Installer error?

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
How are the angles with the lift installed of the tie rods and CV axles? Pics please. Thank you.

OP
OP
Jwwolfe1977

Jwwolfe1977

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are the angles with the lift installed of the tie rods and CV axles? Pics please. Thank you.
I suppose they have some angle to them. My F150 has a 6" BDS and has less angle.
Ford Bronco Rough country 2.5in lift for Sasquach Broncos 20220718_113036
Ford Bronco Rough country 2.5in lift for Sasquach Broncos 20220718_113051

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would imagine all that would be needed is longer end links for the sway bar. Jeeps have similar 4 link set up in the rear, with factory sway bars and there are all kinds of lift kits for them, they just send longer sway bar end links, to get the sway bar back to parallel or similar after lifting. The rear of the Bronco only gets raised about 1.5 inches or so with most kits.

There are universal end links on the market as well, just have to measure and add.

Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I suppose they have some angle to them. My F150 has a 6" BDS and has less angle.
Thanks for the pics! The angles are more extreme than I thought. I wonder what the difference is compared to a stock Sasquatch. I can't imagine at full droop.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hope it lasts longer for you than the RC lift we had for a while on our Wrangler.

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

Iā€™m interested what tires you have installed there? Did you have to remove the crash bars for clearance? Does it affect the ride quality/fuel consumption much? I was told factory wheels wouldnā€™t work with 37ā€™s on this lift due to the offset?

OP
OP
Jwwolfe1977

Jwwolfe1977

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

Iā€™m interested what tires you have installed there? Did you have to remove the crash bars for clearance? Does it affect the ride quality/fuel consumption much? I was told factory wheels wouldnā€™t work with 37ā€™s on this lift due to the offset?
Factory wheels won't work with 37's unless you add some spacers. I ended up ordering aftermarket wheels with a 0-offset and they work great. The crash bars were already removed by Ford. The sasquatch package doesn't have crash bars. I did have the JKS max clearance kit installed removing that bulge in the front where the front crash bars were supposed to be. The tires I have are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x13.5. the wheels I went with are Icon Rebound Pro's.

Screenshot_20220928_022115.jpg
Sponsored