First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently awaiting a January delivery (fingers crossed) on my area 51 Black Diamond. Starting to order some parts now, as I don't want to be delayed due to supply chain issues.

First question was about lift. Looking at the 2 inch Rough Country lift at the moment, only thing I am curious about is that their site says the lift for 2021 wont fit on a 2022. I assume this is just an error with their website but I wanted to double check.

Second, I am planning on upgrading to 35's and was curious about thoughts on putting a 35x12.5x17 on the 17 inch painted steel wheel. From what I gather, the steelie is 7.5 wide, so it'd be pushing it, but I'm pretty sure it's still doable. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct, BD wheels are 7.5 inch wide.

Those tires have a recommended rim width of 8.5 - 11 inch, so ya that is pushing it a little bit. Half inch under is no problem, a full inch probably OK and I am sure others have done it (maybe not on Bronco yet but other builds). You would probably want to keep the psi lower.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Concerning the 35s on the steelies...all I have read says they will fit but a high probability of rubbing due to the wheel offset. Several threads out there w/ details.

Also, there's also a pretty good chance of rubbing at full lock/flex without a lift.
Sponsored