First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The SAS package has speedometer calibrated for 35 inch tires and the rear differential gear ration is better set up for the large tires
Sponsored

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks all! I will be driving on the beach, fields, dirt roads, sand for hunting, fishing, and metal detecting. I have no plans to do hard core rock crawling. So for $5000 its a good deal, its just a matter if I would ever want/need those options I guess.
Another model you should compare to is the Black Diamond. You are getting manual, a rear locking diff, washable seats, rubber flooring, metal bumper, skid plate, and switches for a little less than Base + Sasquatch. What you describe as your Bronco uses - a rear locker should be good enough.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch gives you what you want from factory WITH a warranty. Live màs, no regerts.

Do what you can afford is more realistic though. Can't have anything if you can't afford it

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sasquatch is a no brainer. Base Sasquatch even better. Given today’s prices, I feel like I stole this rig.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch package question 8B7063B1-EE05-47E2-B033-CFFD537D4943

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tires are likely all I will replace on the SAS package at first - and that is only if the local tire guy will cut me a break on some unused Goodyears, otherwise I will probably run those for all of the 10k miles Goodyears are decent for and then switch.

Where I will be putting my money initially is additional rear bash plates and underbody armor from FunHaver and others to protect shock mounts and other vulnerable areas.

Frame mounted rock sliders (thankfully my cousin is a skilled welder)

Then some cosmetic stuff like tinted windows, underbody rust pro, ceramic paint protection, some weathertech floor liners.

I don't have any plans to go beat on the Bronco but I'll continue to push its limits and happy I configured it to be a proper rig.
Sponsored