TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well then everything I have read and scene all over, is wrong. Every trim level has the Sasquatch package available

The badlands only comes with the 2.3 7-speed. manual or the auto option. And you can get the Sasquatch option, mid, high or lux package. There is no options for the larger motor.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well then everything I have read and scene all over, is wrong. Every trim level has the Sasquatch package available

The badlands only comes with the 2.3 7-speed. manual or the auto option. And you can get the Sasquatch option, mid, high or lux package. There is no options for the larger motor.
Badlands can have the 2.7
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] 1594874835585

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think that is even in the cards for most people. I know I will not daily a vehicle more than 15 years old.

The base+Sasquatch+manual was such a good combo. if they don’t make it available idk what I’ll even do. Probably just keep my Jeep for a few years which I would hate to do. But manual regardless of powertrain was a must for me, and I refuse to have an M190 Dana 30 IFS under the front of my rig.
I dont like to daily drive a vehicle less than 20 years old, they arent broken in yet:ROFLMAO: My bronco will be the beach cruiser camping rig. That is unless i forget all my others once i get it. Lol

Sponsored

TMWSTW1984

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like those damn bean counters pulled a blindside on us. I really hope they get overruled.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And then people will freaking say "See? Manuals don't sell." These fvcking car companies don't make it easy to want to buy a manual equipped vehicle. Way to neuter the manual Bronco. Fvck.

Alex4520

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexandre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 super duty f350 with a 12 valve cummins and 2020 ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What the hell does that mean?!

I'd put money on it that this is incorrect.
yeah im with you for that one! i work as a tech in a Ford dealership and they dont even know anything about the pakages ou nothing so finger cross

Al Blue4.6l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150, 1991 Defender 90, 2006 LR3, 2013 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just to add to the feedback - I have a reservation in and may not go through with it if I can't get a manual with the Sasquatch package.

Casper

Badlands
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Open to feedback. "

My account is blocked from seeing his posts.
Ya, okay.
Wonder if my comment even shows up now.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone asked mike about that on Twitter and he said it’s a one off to show off the catalog. The badlands will be fine anyhow, since it has the M210 front axle just without the 35’s. A lift and it will be fine. The problem is the lower models with the m190 front axle... I would not trust on 35’s. Obviously ford doesn’t either or they would’ve offered the M190 across the board.
Edited to reflect information in post #359. Manual Badland has 4.7 ratio. Auto has 4.46, adding after market larger wheels on the Auto would give you the taller gear than getting the Sasquatch package

To reiterate my position from another thread; If I cannot get the unique (strong engine with manual, or at least a manual top of the line off road package, even if I will truthfully only use about 20% of the capability), I am left with an automatic only mid-size SUV powered by a middle of the line corporate V-6 to get any of the good stuff.

In other words; Exactly what everyone else already offers. There is no wow factor, no gotta have it, nothing special, at least for me.

I keep looking to see what Ford ends up doing with the vehicle. Just not floating my boat right now.

-Drex

Last edited:

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the (who knows how accurate) leak;

3.73 Open Style Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.46 Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.7 Electronic-locking Front and Rear Axle

I made the assumption that the 4.46 was to drive the slightly taller tires on the Badland's trim/model (or might be the manual vs automatic ratio, which I think is much more likely). If either is the case, without Sasquatch adding the 4.7 gear, you might be looking at driving the 35's with the taller (4.46 or worst case 4.27 depending on transmission) gear if you just lift and re-tire. Not exactly optimal.

Before anyone pins their hopes on the Badland coming with 4.7 gears from the factory, you might want to verify that. I suspect it might not.

To reiterate my position from another thread; If I cannot get the unique (strong engine with manual, or at least a manual top of the line off road package, even if I will truthfully only use about 20% of the capability), I am left with an automatic only mid-size SUV powered by a middle of the line corporate V-6 to get any of the good stuff.

In other words; Exactly what everyone else already offers. There is no wow factor, no gotta have it, nothing special, at least for me.

I keep looking to see what Ford ends up doing with the vehicle. Just not floating my boat right now.

-Drex
My interpretation is that the Badlands has the 4.7:

Dest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Disappointed this is the case. I was prepared to have this be my first new vehicle purchase, but without this combination I'll pass. I hope Ford changes their mind, with the stick and the Sasquatch package they have a true vehicle for the enthusiast that doesn't want to have to do major changes to the drivetrain.
Sponsored