bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping that if we can't get the "Sasquatch" we can get enough of it piecemeal to make it truly "ours" from the factory. I don't understand building a marketing a product as a "canvas for your dreams" and then saying you can only paint in monotone colors. There's plenty of time for Ford to unfuck this, let's just hope they do.

DevinBrent

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Admin Edit:
Let Ford know in this thread that you'd like to Sasquatch Package to be available with the manual transmission! And also sign this petition for it.

I've seen a lot of people post that they wanted a Sasquatch Package vehicle with a manual transmission. However, it appears that it is an automatic only package. I hadn't read this before, so I am just passing it on, equally as disappointed as others.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.01.47 AM
Ya know I'd also like to see them mate the 2.7L to the manual too. Not just having the Sasquatch Package available with the manual.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want Sasquatch with the 2.7 Ecoboost (equal power rating as automatic) and manual transmission available for each model. I will also pay an upcharge( equal to the automatic) for a HD manual.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That would be great if you could order stuff a la carte like back in the day. As long as you knew the option codes you could spec a car almost any way you wanted. And if your dealership knew the right people you could literally order any combo. I remember my dad telling me when he ordered his 69 442. He ordered it in a color that was only offered on the Toronado and got it. Man I wish it could be like that!

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the butthurt jeep owners trying to find something to cry about? Most of you were not planning on buying a manual anyways. What percentage of wranglers are manual, 10%? The 2.7 with auto is such a superior combo for off roading anyways.
I'm more about having fun when I offroad. I could care less about "being superior". Small pp comment.

SHO4CY

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I took the time to sign the petition. Even though I'd be purchasing an automatic, it seems like an oversite by Ford to me. The manual enthusiast was probably hoping to have it available on both engines. That's a no go, now for understandable reasons.

But no Sasquatch package paired with a manual except for one upper trim level, come on. It's obviously available there, just make it available on all.

I used to be a manual only type person, but now being 'older' and living in a city I'm pretty much auto only these days. My first car was a 1987 Ford Taurus MT5 (5 speed manual) then I've had 1988 Toyota V6 pickup, 1989 Ford Taurus SHO, 1990 Ford Taurus SHO, 1991 Ford Taurus SHO, 1991 Ford F150 I6 all being manuals.

knkut

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
knkut.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Sliverado Ext Cab LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signed and shared on twitter. This will crush my dreams not getting the base with the 7sp manual and sas. If no sas, I better be able to get the base with the 7sp manual.
Sponsored