Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, so it needs the rings. Hopefully they are easily painted...or swapped. I need to stop talking bad about them so someone will want to swap.
I would take them to your local powder coater. A lot tougher than paint.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can the beauty ring on Sasquatched wheels be taken off? I ask because I like the look of the Wildtrak wheels, but might end up with a Sas Badlands and DO NOT like the gray beauty ring.

Are there any images of the beauty ring off of the wheels, or anything that can give me an idea of what that will look like?
Reason why I’m getting the Sasquatch package is so I don’t have to go through the hassle of : adding lift, tires, wheels, regearing, and more; I’m not too much of a fan of the beauty ring color either but, don’t want anything to do with aftermarket mods I’m a factory-option type of guy.. I just accepted the silver accents now, idk maybe some people will plastidip...

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with you on the looks....I was hoping someone with an FE or WildTrak would like the silver ring and I could switch. I don't know what it would look like off the truck, but I was also thinking of trying to figre out how to paint the rings or have them powder coated. No idea if that is doable. The all black Sas wheels are awesome, as good looking to me as any aftermarket...with that silver ring, not so much.
Old thread but question: Is it a "Beauty Ring" or is it a "Beadlock Ring" I like silver, but am getting WT. If I can swap, I will..................BUT those are two ENTIRELY different types of rings. Additionally, is it a cheesy "bead lock" or stout like my KMC's----need function not "beauty"

Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im powder coating mine to match the color of my vehicle

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Old thread but question: Is it a "Beauty Ring" or is it a "Beadlock Ring" I like silver, but am getting WT. If I can swap, I will..................BUT those are two ENTIRELY different types of rings. Additionally, is it a cheesy "bead lock" or stout like my KMC's----need function not "beauty"
The stock rings are all beauty rings. You have to order the bead-lock rings as a Ford accessory.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The stock rings are all beauty rings. You have to order the bead-lock rings as a Ford accessory.
That makes sorta, kinda sense............now I know what "Beadlock capable" means.

Beauty rings........ that sorta cosmetic crap is such a "hot button" for me and another reason I really want the 2021 Bronco. With more and more iterations, quality will go down, "pig-lipstick" will increase and price will go up.

Beauty Ring-------------Cheeeesy. Might as well be a hubcap IMHO.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes sorta, kinda sense............now I know what "Beadlock capable" means.

Beauty rings........ that sorta cosmetic crap is such a "hot button" for me and another reason I really want the 2021 Bronco. With more and more iterations, quality will go down, "pig-lipstick" will increase and price will go up.

Isn’t the idea to give everyone a “beadlock capable” rim since they can’t deliver true bead locks from the factory?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have pics of the beadlock rings?

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's beauty ring because it's placeholder. Nothing to get triggered about.
Sponsored