Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the everglades wheel kit, everything went smoothly. Delivered within a week, right wheels, no damage but in the tpms kit 4 sensors instead of 5. Called the ford performance help line there was a paper in the one box. Talked to Tony he took care of the issue and the missing sensor should be on it's way today. Hope y'all get everything worked out.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered the everglades wheel kit, everything went smoothly. Delivered within a week, right wheels, no damage but in the tpms kit 4 sensors instead of 5. Called the ford performance help line there was a paper in the one box. Talked to Tony he took care of the issue and the missing sensor should be on it's way today. Hope y'all get everything worked out.
I just checked the box with the TPMS and there are 5 (whew!). But there is also a learning tool. The TPMS in the factory wheels self-learn when rotating them. I wonder if these are different sensors or will these also self-learn?

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the box with the TPMS and there are 5 (whew!). But there is also a learning tool. The TPMS in the factory wheels self-learn when rotating them. I wonder if these are different sensors or will these also self-learn?
I'm hoping they will self learn but I haven't read the instructions on them yet.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well update on this I put the 4 wheels and tires on today. I didn't get the other sensor until kinda late yesterday so it not mounted yet. I didn't even touch the learning tool and it seems they linked up. I was expecting the tire light to come on when I drove away from the original wheels. I might let a couple psi out tomorrow just to see if their working.
Sponsored