First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
? this from the big-time Line-Jumper w No Reservation . . Order placed January '21 via MAS . . . Build-date June '21 ?
Which no one begrudges you. Military preference is fine

Yep, no reservation, didn't even know about the reservation system at the time. Didn't expect to get a VIN number until long after everyone else.

Let's get the facts right though, I put a $500 deposit down on 1/15/2021 which couldn't even be placed against the Bronco at that time because MAS didn't even have pricing or an ordering process in place. What I did know was that I wanted a new vehicle prior to retirement. The Bronco happened to fit the bill, but I hadn't even spec'd one out at this point. All I really knew was 4x4, 2.7 twin turbo, and it came in a two door.

The actual order was initially placed mid-April, but had to be corrected multiple times as I attempted to figure out how to configure the vehicle to be as close to what I wanted (and I still could have done it better) - finally on 4 May 2021 I signed an order acceptance. Shocked, I had a VIN displayed on the MAS website on 24 May 2021 (with no notice from anyone). The first build week was 26 July 2021, then bumped to 2 August 2021, and actually built on 5 August 2021. I was thrilled and shocked, and then sent to Dirt Mountain. It was delivered on 19 November 2021.

I currently have a 2022 WildTrak on order as well. It's number 950+ at Granger. I am not moving it and I am not going try to jump the line. I certainly know how to.

c) interesting what you say about (Priority > Reservation) - this could explain a lot -
Many here in B6G have said that dealer Priority is meaningless . . 10-19 all same-same -
I have serious doubts about 10-19 being the same at a given dealer.
Sponsored

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies... Super noob on towing stuff... So the 7 pin allows for trailer braking capability, essentially? If so, will having only a 4 pin limit my options for a teardrop trailer selection/type/weight?
You're right! 7 pin is for brakes, but even with the tow package the Bronco doesn't come with a trailer brake controller, which you'd need later
I just bent dumping Tow. Ford +1 :mad:. Also I started researching solutions to 7 pin I have a bunch of experience in this area I will figure it out.

1639431041471.png
Nice, dude!

DannyBoy83

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealership contacted me yesterday 12/12/21

They told me that Ford informed them that my order had been pulled to build. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet.

That being said, should I expect my Bronco to get built in February?

I pre ordered Oct 2020 and it's for a Wildtrak 4 door with soft top. High package with No paint protection and no tow package.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the same as the order number? I cannot get in to the web site.
you can also replace 'reservationId' with 'OrderId" and use the order number.
For most of us the two numbers are the same.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership contacted me yesterday 12/12/21

They told me that Ford informed them that my order had been pulled to build. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet.

That being said, should I expect my Bronco to get built in February?

I pre ordered Oct 2020 and it's for a Wildtrak 4 door with soft top. High package with No paint protection and no tow package.
Yeah! Almost exclusively, when an order has been pulled to be built, you get a "scheduled for production" email (or your online tracker updates) the same week. Since scheduling this week will be for February, you should be scheduled soon.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I removed the tow package on Saturday 12/4. Later that week I got a build date for 2/7. I don't think it was a coincidence and neither does my dealer.
After several days of nagging my dealer the tow package was removed from my order today. Hopefully it was soon enough for this week’s scheduling activity. I did check the Ford site and my order was updated within a few hours.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So build date was 12/20, and then it moved to 12/27, 1/3 and now 1/10. All within 4 days. lol
Bro same thing happened to me o_O 12/20-1/3-1/10

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro same thing happened to me o_O 12/20-1/3-1/10
Yeah, it'll do that. Getting your first build date is just clearing the first obstacle.

Think Ford might be busting ass just to get all the 2021s wrapped up before the calendar flips and the VIN becomes invalid.

Sponsored

lowlife121

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot_20211214-070307

Looks like I'm scheduled! I'm a 2d, manual Badlands with high package. Reservation 7/15. No email, entered reservation number using backdoor link. I'm not holding my breath about the date as it will probably change but there is hope for 2doors!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot_20211214-070307

Looks like I'm scheduled! I'm a 2d, manual Badlands with high package. Reservation 7/15. No email, entered reservation number using backdoor link. I'm not holding my breath about the date as it will probably change but there is hope for 2doors!
Congratulations. I just checked mine, not scheduled yet. I usually check every morning and once in the afternoon for my daily routine. I need another hobby. This is worse then checking my stocks go down and up every day. Ha

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any one have any orders previewing today? Just emailed our sales guy…not expecting much movement on our order though 🙃