First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whats silly about this is... ford doesn't many any desirable vehicles other than the Bronco or F150. Like why even bother making escapes or the edge or even the bronco sport
Interesting. I haven't seen evidence to back this up - is this your opinion? A pretty good reason is that Ford has sold 310,371 of those during this year. Just because they are not desirable to you doesn't mean they aren't desirable, and they make good money for Ford.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got another Bronco Off-Rodeo invite. There go my Thursday chances
Over the weekend I unsubbed . . . put an end to that jinx

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any one have any orders previewing today? Just emailed our sales guy…not expecting much movement on our order though 🙃
I don't have anything previewing yet, but the allocation report only lists up to Week 5 of 2022 and not weeks 6 or 7. We might see movement later tonight, if not tomorrow.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have anything previewing yet, but the allocation report only lists up to Week 5 of 2022 and not weeks 6 or 7. We might see movement later tonight, if not tomorrow.
Would love an update from you if movement happens!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

in for any reported movement as it will prolly be the last before next year.

Sponsored

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer over the weekend to remove Tow from my BL 2.7 MIC SAS and on Monday was told that if I removed it now I would get bumped to the back of the line, as my Bronco was "already in scheduling". No Ford emails (aside from Off Rodeo and Lightning, no change to my status on the backdoor site. Crossing fingers I get an email this week but not holding my breath.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer over the weekend to remove Tow from my BL 2.7 MIC SAS and on Monday was told that if I removed it now I would get bumped to the back of the line, as my Bronco was "already in scheduling". No Ford emails (aside from Off Rodeo and Lightning, no change to my status on the backdoor site. Crossing fingers I get an email this week but not holding my breath.
Yeah what your dealer said is not true. It may be in build preview, in which case it might delay scheduling until the next scheduling round, worst case.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks clarification. Then MAS is considered another Ford dealer, and I guess they have allocations just like other dealers.

The big question to me is this:
? How is Ford allocating build-dates among the various Bronco demands ?
A) What % to dealer stock ?
B) What % to ’special favors’ ? . . i.e. Ford employees, their friends & family ? . . & VIP's ?
C) What % to new walk-in orders ?
D) What % to reservation scheduling ?
E) ? other demands ?

Some people want to believe most of the build-dates are used in reservation scheduling, but I suspect prob less than half. Ford has nearly 200,000 employees, and seems a lot of them suddenly have miracle loaded hardtop Broncos, while we reservation holders wait for the crumbs.

(am using larger font since regular is harder to read - may be browser problem)
Two major differences, it was rumored that MAS was allocated 20 Broncos for 2021, those Broncos were allocated to potential buyers via a lottery and were not first come, first served. I have no idea how many people were in the lottery, but I won during the second round (or later) after people declined to order, and I am aware of at least 3 rounds of the lottery.

The second major difference is that the orders that MAS places go through a completely different system. They are processed by Ford's Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) and not the WBDO system that dealers use. They are processed as fleet orders.

Otherwise, ya, you understand the process generally.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck on Thursday everyone. I hope that you receive your Christmas gifts early.
I have no reason to be optimistic but I am a glass half full kind of person so I am.
I will be mildly disappointed but not crushed when I don't make the cut.
It is Christmas and I get to spend time with the family so I still win.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have received no email or notification from my dealer....just checked my page and found this waiting there.....
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot_20211215-044558_Samsung Internet
I don’t know of anyone or anyone here on 6g with a 1/31 production date who did, including myself. Maybe that's the new trend lol? No idea but happy to finally get a date.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have received no email or notification from my dealer....just checked my page and found this waiting there.....
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot_20211215-044558_Samsung Internet
Nice! Had you checked the page before this morning?

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked the back door link with my res number and no joy. But for some reason the picture of my Bronco is grey silhouette now. 🤔
Sponsored