ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did your build week stick or did it move up at all?
It stuck. 12/20 and never moved. There are quite a few other Wildtraks that week, so I don't think Ford is delaying Wildtraks at all.
Sponsored

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few weeks ago I heard that as Ford was done with FE’s that they were wanting to push out Badlands and Wildtraks but then saw that post so I thought ours wouldn’t be here til 23…but I’m still in shock ours is scheduled after ONLY 448 days!
where did you see that badlands was getting pushed out?

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer said they are the biggest one in the world and have lots of allocations, but I think they probably took them all. They have 11 for sale, 5 of them are FEs...and I'm still waiting
Who is your dealer? Where are they located?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Face it folks, Ford could send everyone of us a “ build date” email. Then just keep rescheduling, and rescheduling, and rescheduling……….

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just refreshed my backdoor link as well and have a 2/14/2021 Build date. 2022, 4 Door, Badlands, Cactus Grey, Mid Package, 2.7, Tow Package, MIC top.
Reservation Date, Order Date?

My build is very similar. See signature. I do have Lux and leather, which could be constraints...but Ford mentioned in official email to dealer that tow and paint film are key constraints holding up orders. No mention of my other build items. Assume MIC also. Removed tow and waiting for some good news. :)

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

where did you see that badlands was getting pushed out?
I know someone that has some inside news. Basically with FE’s done they want to push out more expensive builds for marketing essentially.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation Date, Order Date?

My build is very similar. See signature. I do have Lux and leather, which could be constraints...but Ford mentioned in official email to dealer that tow and paint film are key constraints holding up orders. No mention of my other build items. Assume MIC also. Removed tow and waiting for some good news. :)
Reserved July 14th 2020, ordered a 2021 model but couldn't get it because of the top. Reordered the 2022 model in October when 2022 builds became available. I thought about removing tow and switching to a soft top but my dealer told me last week to wait a week because my Bronco was being previewed by ford. Glad i didn't remove those items.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know someone that has some inside news. Basically with FE’s done they want to push out more expensive builds for marketing essentially.
Not sure this is true as my Badlands with Tow and MIc just got a build date.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door hard tops rolling off the line now man! No prizes for me so far, but makes me feel good about sticking it out with the MIC....at least until April which I think would be my breaking point to switch to a soft... I have a 10/8/20 res.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget marketing... more expensive builds = more revenue. The earlier they can get the fully loaded Broncos out, the less likely they are to lose the sale.

That said, it's a massive balancing act between what they want to sell and what they have the parts to sell. They also have to balance what they are sending to different dealers and different regions. The process is totally opaque. I doubt it's as simple as "we are prioritizing X trim".

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved July 14th 2020, ordered a 2021 model but couldn't get it because of the top. Reordered the 2022 model in October when 2022 builds became available. I thought about removing tow and switching to a soft top but my dealer told me last week to wait a week because my Bronco was being previewed by ford. Glad i didn't remove those items.
Very nice...congrats! Nice to see early res getting build dates.

Lippy

Badlands
First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh happy days i finally got my vin .2 door badlands sas tow lux